Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pickup - Drunken Widow Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by davidsmokes, Feb 24, 2009.

1. tastes super good cured perfect has a piney taste and a sweet smell with some pine. Super heavy head high lasts about 2 to 2 1/2 hours solid.. :smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks great man, what are the genetics?

3. Is it just me or are those buds realllyyyy small? None the less they are beautiful I wish I had some :D

4. Thats alot of crystals

5. thats pretty nutty lookin

6. not a clue man..my buddies brother is in the rock music industry and he gets this shit all the time mad cheap like $10 a g but its like some of the best shit ive ever had besides triangle...

and ya i only got a half track thats prolly less then a gram but its about three inches or so?

7. Drunken Widow is the jam! Got some out of O-town about a month ago. Enjoy it while it lasts.

8. u were able to find nug like this in jax? wtf i dont find anythin like this anymore ever since i lost my last dealer, but now i jus got a steady krippy dealer shits alright but nothin like this shit

9. #9 davidsmokes, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    ya i got it from Lake Mary...i actually live in jacksonville i usually only smoke triangle, have u all ever seen it? its better then the drunken widow...