Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Pick Up Thread LI NY

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jumbo, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Been picking up alot of dank recently with alot of different strains (my dude gets 2 new ones like every other day lol) These are mostly indoor grown btw

Here are some older pictures before i put up some new ones. Probably will borrow some girls camera tonight.

Strains in order:
    1. AK-47 2. Kali Mist 3. Theres Kush and Blue Dream in there 4. Kush 5. Grape Ape (shitty focus but shows purp lol)

Stay Up!

Attached Files:

2. No love? worddd

heres a pic of some Grand Daddy Purp i just grabbed. this nug happened to be the least purple out of the bag but still very crystally

about to hit the bong up
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

3. Damn. Lookin good haha. :smoke:

4. Attached Files:

5. Nice looking nugs. Legit stuff right there.

6. Nice pick ups so far man :) keep them coming.

7. Thanks bro i will keep this thread updated often hopefully.

Probably gonna a grab a eighth in the next day or two

8. LI gets fire all day..

9. what part a long island u from bro? im on the island too :smoke:

long beach to be exact

10. #10 Jumbo, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    my dudes dude gets from LB :cool:

also, south 516

11. nice pick ups man keep them coming! +rep for the dankkk

12. heres 6 dubs of haze i got a while ago. sorry for shitty cell pic.

Attached Files:

13. Nice I'm gng to great neck tomorrow.

14. Former Long Islander here. Commack, Hicksville, Westbury, Mineola.... the good old days... Jones Beach / Fire Island / Commack Multiplex.... long time ago...

got too cold for me and headed south.... cheers!!!

15. #15 Jumbo, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    more near Bellmore, wantagh, merrick here and the beaches around here are way to crowded to have a good time on the good day at least... maybe at night too but to much 5-0 honestly.

and i dont mind the winter i like it actually for the most part. and i like the summer too. i like the blend of weather, change of scenery... :smoke:

also: figured i say what i been paying for this, i pay 100 a quarter, 50 an eighth, which is a good price around my area, especially because i get real weight, all the other dudes just skimp you for .8 gram bags, 3 gram eighths ect.

16. hahaha werdd i live right by commack in deer park