Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank oz pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Joedahoe, Oct 24, 2011.

1. wat up GC.
    just picked up a little bit more than anoz of some danky haze. ive had to wait so he threw in 5 extra grams.he definately hooked me up. my dude didnt remember the exact strain but said he's sure its haze. citrusy and orangish yellow hairs all over.
    im thinkin super lemon haze. Whatever it is, smoked smooth, slow creepy high,and light cotton mouth.
    tell me what ya think. weed1.jpg

weed2.jpg

weed3.jpg

weed4.jpg

weed5.jpg

2. Looks like it'll get ya blazed.

3. believe me.i am

4. I dont think it looks that great...might just be your camera

5. How much u cop it for, wish I could find some cheap bud that isn't brown.

6. its the camera.webcam nasty.lol but its orange hairs with small little crystals all over.it smells so citrusy though!

7. 250 and it scaled out to 33.2

8. :eek:
    "As long as your happy"
    Jk

9. lol it's better than 330.this other dude i know was tryna get me to pay that.but naah.

10. hell yea can't beat that deal

11. but 330 might have been Actually Dank.

12. lolled so hard at this.man its dank.danky dank.remember dont judge a book by its cover:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin::bongin:

13. Sounds like something your dealer told u as he handed u the bag.

14. I'd give it a 6.5/10.

15. lmao come smoke some yourself?

16. ALright when and where

17. wpb,tonight, 12.hmu

18. ill be there

19. idk y people are hating on your pick up..id pay 250 for 33gs of that for sure

20. 7/10. i got an influx of Cali bud in my town, and most cali is usually in the high 8's, low 9's. It'd have to be ass-raped with keif, tight as fuck buds, and trimmed PERFECTLY.

after a few satisfactory grows under my belt, even though its great to smoke you're own bud, mine was probably 8 at best. it's hard to give tens when you got a growers eye for trimming.

however man, 250? that's a great price for 33 grams.

good pick up though.