Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank orlando pickups 1.5 OZ and more

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UCFGreen, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Sorry the pics are rather disappointing, cause my camera is nothing special, but I assure you on the quality of the buds.

I bought a half O of this no name from a new friend tonight. Very happy with the product.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a random 1.4 nug from the bag I have saved of this other bud that is like 3G of shake =\

[​IMG]

This is another onion. It was very fluffy and weightless, lots of crystals, very clean pine smell

[​IMG]

And this is just a random pic of a 2g, 1.4g and 2.5g nugs.

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty dank from what I can see. I've got a question if you don't mind. I just moved up here to the o, from miami last week for school. what's dank going for up here? I haven't really met any tokers up here yet., but i also haven't really had to as i came well prepared lol.

3. OP,

Not to sound like a dick but why did you post these pictures? They are unclear, big, and you cant see shit in them. You said you dont have a good camera but it looks like your just not holding the camera still. Again not trying to be a dick but this thread is kinda pointless. :wave:

Im about an hour away from orlando and the dank i get runs between 300-500 oz. I picked up some headband in orlando last week for 55 1/8. You just have to know some people and you should have no problem finding dank.

4. Very nice pick up

5. 300-500 a zip?! thats insane... i used to complain so much about miami prices :(