Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank or Whack? My mids stash tonight

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 1995smokeboy, Oct 22, 2018.

1. I got White Widow and Cookies shake from my dispensary. It's a party pack for me, but what do y'all think Dank or Whack? received_572715363160333.jpeg 20181021_170050.jpg 20181021_170304.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. You know, for just being essentially a party pack bag and you knowing more or less what you are paying for up front (for shake, that is), that's pretty damn good! I know there's gonna be elitists, but it looks above average and danky for mid-grade, and it more than likely will get you baked, so I'd call that a win, man!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks brotha! it's actually quite good I came outside at 5 am just to hit the Cookie again

Sent from my LGMP260 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nothin' like the occasional dawn smoke sesh, or as I refer to it, hitting 4:20 from the backside. Enjoy, man!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  5. It looks to be some outdoor white widow, however not all outdoor is bad shizz. I could be totally wrong and it might be GREENHOUSE grown. I've seen outdoor look similiar to the herbs in the picture but I've also seen real greenhouse look similiar and I've seen greenhouse look similiar to some indoor. Greenhouse is in between Outdoor and Indoor but for real you can totally tell some herb has been grown outdoors cause the trichomes tend to have a darker tint I know that THC trichomes degrade into CBD or CBN whatever. And plus outdoor tends to give more energy to the plant causing stretching and some strains don't do so great outdoors and do better indoors for example BLUEBERRY was bred to be grown indoors that's why they list it as an indica because it does have a higher percentage of indica in the blend but it has purple thai weed in the mix. The original breeder of Blueberry took alot of generations to get it to where it's at infact DJ Short ended up recreating the strain using new genetic parents. However original blueberry I believed came from some afghan mixed with a purple thai and other stuff. I forget. But sure it has THAI weed in it and THAI weed is a SATIVA. IF anything Blueberry should be listed as a Hybrid INDICA-Dominant. But it mainly features a chill indica high with some cerebral activity.

Update: forgot to add these pics for WHITE WIDOW.
    white widow.png
    WW effects.png
    WW flav.png

6. Looks like a decent bag...have fun!

7. Looks good! It's likely indoor due to size of buds

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum