Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK Ohio Ganja (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deadhead4-2-0, May 24, 2009.

1. damn, bring that shit to cleveland... I am getting tired of puffin shitty ass mids

2. packed this guy up this afternoon must been at least 2 grams was in such a rush to toke it forgot to weigh him in. was a very nice smoke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. nice pick up. looks dank.

enjoy :)

4. i love blunts! that had to set the mood right !

5. Holy shit same here bro. My school had a senior trip to Cedar Point and my friend strapped 4 blunts to his thigh (cause they searched ppls pockets before we went for drugs and such). We smoked that shit on the beach and then went on the rides high as fuck. I went on Top Thrill, Magnum, Twister and Millenium Force. Craziest shit ever :smoking:

6. hahahha ima going to Cedar Poinnt soon im goona get high as hell and rides sum roller coaster!:smoking:

7. Damn good pickup, reppin 216 wish i could find that shit for that price tired of the mids and the flaky dealers that have shit one day and are out the next.

8. haha word.. tight shit.. haha.. top thrill dragster is amazing.. i waited to get first seat up front.. dude its amazing bein the front seat.. haha.. i would love to go back.. are you from delaware.. or just went to ceder point

9. reppin that 61-fo

10. woow what i would do for some hash....

11. Nice looks way better than the shit im smoking at the moment.

12. 440 too! Oberlin. lol

13. Good to see some fellow Ohio boys, Reppin the 440 Greater Cleveland.
    Any of you 440 guys from Strongsville?

14. oh very nice i went to oberlin college for a couple years very awesome place alota down to earth people

15. reppin the 330:smoking::smoking:

16. damn thats fuckin crazy used to live in the 440...mentor...now i live in the 614...couldnt be happier..get some dankky ass shit here man