Dank Oh-zee Goes Indoor

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dankohzee, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Dank has snail/slug pellets on the floor and deer fence around the room. lol

2. Geo Pots are far superior to any fabric pots ive used before = highly recommended
    Thicker material and quality stitching on the handles, very nice.
    The Tan colored ones seem to be a lil bit thicker.

3. Not my place to say that you sir are placing a bold statement on Dank's thread. I almost felt like I was in a commercial thread for a second. The true meaning of your post is that you like your ladies to be a little bit thicker, you likem' tan, and you love them handles... cuz you need that grip :wave:

4. Dank mentioned looking into other aerated or fabric pots, I was just throwing in my 2 cents.
    I believe others who have used them will feel the same.

5. Thanks man. You know you're always welcome in the house o' dank;)

Right away suh!

Some are heavier duty and some are lighter, but basically they're all the same. I'll probably try to support Square Root Brand pots as they are a supported vendor over at that other forum. I'm trying my best to play the game, haha!

Brother, I wasn't three days into the project before I realized what an awesome thing it would be to have something similar to what you speak of. Its an upgrade you will definitely see in the future. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

6. Hello there dank. this is an amazing set up i wish i had the room to do a 4K grow. ill def be watching in on this one!!!!!!!!!

7. Glad to have you. Feel free to make suggestions and please, help yourself to whatever is in the fridgerator.;)

8. Subbed

I recently started growing again and feel like this is the thread to keep me motivated. I seen some of your outdoor, so I know you'll do well indoor.

Good luck, and may the indoor pot gods smile down upon your grow.

9. whats up dank! i was wondering when i'd come across this and im glad i have,be interesting bringing ur expertise inside,i think this ones gunna be a good one ;)

10. I was just wondering the other day where dank has been...

What's up brotha? Everything's looking humdinger over there:cool:
    Cept seedling shots :mad: :poke: that's what I'm posting up too :poke:

Hope everything's well on your end dude!

11. Thanks man. Here are a few pics from this morning. Things seem to have progressed normally after removing them from that awful Light Warrior and putting them in my starter mix of equal pqrts EWC/Jiffy mix/vermiculite. There are a few genetically challenged plants in there, but for the most part they are happy and healthy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Nice Dank..They look pretty damn happy to me...

13. wow! :eek:

great looking setup man.. and lovely healthy plants :hello:

how are you liking the indoors?

perfect weather everyday is pretty sweet eh?

:p

hey..

Furthur 8 night run at the beacon in NYC!!

talk to me!

how've you been man.. sooo long since we've bullshitted.

be good friend,,

14. Good to see you buddy! I've been dying for you to come check out my room. You're always welcome.

Indoor is so sweet! I've wanted to do this since I was 11 and only now are the planets aligning--more than 25 years later!!!!!! I've done my best to set it up proper, haha!

Man, you know my girl and I were just talking about further in nyc and whether we can afford it or not. As I'm sure you can imagine, money has been flying out of my hands setting this up, so I'm just not sure if I can make it--as much as I would love to.

15. I'm diggin' the T5's for all those little ones. I'm wanting to increase mine to an 8 light setup and try the wider spectrum for both veg and flowering.

16. I've seen the T5s used for flower--blue spectrum even--and they worked beautifully on autos. I'm not sure how they do on bigger plants, but for veg, they're the balls.

Here is a little update to keep this thing rolling. I am now in my fourth week of veg.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also I have planted a whole , of freebies. Jack, jack33,aroma, vintage, and bubba33 by CH9 seeds--two of each. In addition, I have some freebies from an ICMag member called reddy1: chemdog x menage trois that I have cracked. I'm very hopeful about these as I have seen some pics and it is some of the frostiest I have ever laid eyes on. I will be brutal in culling these seedlings--only the most promising will have a prayer of survival.

17. Oh how I admire the amount of space you have to work with. I'm limited to using a small tent, but would kill to have a whole grow ROOM.

Seriously though dank, very nice plants. They don't look unhappy in anyway. :smoke:

18. This is just going to get silly come flower time. I'm really looking forward to this Dank!

19. yes dank! subbed in.