Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank OG Kush pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thedeadwalkk, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Left over from my 30 sack I got this morning. Nug is about 1.3-1.4
    It may not look like it, but its dense as hell. Rock hard. Very very crystally.
    Grinded up a gram in my grinder, and tons of kief. Has a woodsy/piny smell to it. Smoke is very smooth, but tastes very strong. Its a little dry so its a tincy bit rough on the throat, but not that much at all. High is very nice, strong, and comes on fast. Has a good indica body relaxation to it, but a very nice head high feeling aswell. 9.5/10
    Best OG i've ever smoked. .5 off for the dryness. Other then that excellent smoke and nug.

Sorry for the picture quality. Its not the greatest

Attached Files:

2. Looks dense as hell. Nice pickup

3. i bet she stink up something good there groove, keep puffn stay green and love everyone like u want to be loved and keep ur mouth shut and ur trap open cuz

4. Yea its some stinky shit! I had I had that nug on my table and it was stinking the whole house up.

5. looks real ense and strong!

6. That's some frosty stuff, nice pickup! :bongin: