Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank, no effect?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beardedknome, Aug 8, 2011.

1. I had some mids and they only got me a body high and a little more with mangos. I just smoked half a joint about 15min ago and still only feel a body high with occasional forgetfulness.

I only smoke usually about 1 to 2x a month and usually get pretty affected on even ditch weed.

Whats up with that?

2. I remember this one time I picked up this frosty ass nug of grapefruit kush and was so excited to take it home an get ripped because I usually smoked some good mids. But when I got home I was kinda pissed because it took 9 bong hits to get a pretty good high when It usually only takes me like 3 or 4 with mids. To this day I couldn't figure out why that happened. I guess you can't always judge a book by its cover.

3. It's because you didn't finish your joint!

4. Maybe you got a strain that is high cannabidiol. They said that strains that are high in cannabidiol strips away the buzz

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qroKHwQEVl8[/ame]

5. This happened to me once with mids..I took 4-5 bong hits and I didn't feel a good damn thing. A slight body high, but that was it. I was pissed man.
    Try to make a firecracker, they're easy to make and they take less than 30 mins. Eat said firecracker, and 10 mins after eating it smoke a bowl. You should be high for a while.

FYI if you smoke anything else like spice or anything it will affect your weed tolerance.

6. Every once in a while I'll get something that just doesn't do it for me. Looks great, comes with a good reputation, but just doesn't really get me high. I think it's just the magic of weed. I've had nights where I've smoked the hell out of some good shit and didn't get very high, then the next night I smoke the same shit and get blasted. There's so many variables with cannabis, it's hard to put your finger on it sometimes.

7. Thats because i'm nice and i share.:rolleyes: