Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**DANK NL x White Rhino - Macro Pics**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GravityToker, Feb 20, 2009.

1. wow that looks insane, canada always seems to have the best buds

2. #22 GravityToker, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    thx, pretty ripped now, smoked a HUGE quarter joint stuffed with an 1/8th of this and 1/8th of kush. so fucking sky high. Joint burned for over 50 min. will post pics soon ^^.

3. Yea i am definently jealous. I did find some pretty good strabbery exotic. i think its kush but not sure.... either way im up there with ya man!

4. WOW that is some delicious looking bud for your neck of the woods. looking good man! enjoy yourself tonight haha

5. perfect bud :hello:

6. lol thx! :D there's a lot more dank from where that came from.

7. Very nice pickup, that bud is super frosty, definatly would hit that up

8. Nice buds from a fellow pfunk fan. by the way im seein p funk on thursday in NYC it shouold be sweet im goin wit a bunch of friends

9. How much did you smoke/out of what in the for the 1 1/2hour high?

10. smoked around a quarter with 2 friends. mostly bongs, and some joints going around. we watched Beerfest that day looooll, im hoping they make Potfest.

11. hooly shit, is all i can say :eek:

12. dude your pickups are always dank as hell. You don't even know how hard it would be for me to find nug floating around near me like dat. My shit is the best shit anywhere near me by far haha. Its truly sweet u can buy that shitt :D

i just did a huge update since i got home from my two day trip to see my sister. got a lil bit of everything

13. ^^ ya im so happy i can get bud this good, couple years ago id be only dreamin of this. connects get you to the great stuff :D

14. LMAO, what a jizz face

15. Incredible. God bless this man!

16. that is by the far the sexiest bud ive seen a long while good job

17. do want

confirmed

18. wow >< i really do miss this stuff. i probably will not be getting more of it unfortunately.

one of the best stuff ive toked on.

19. still can't find this stuff. I'm on a mission, a budhunt to acquire this delicacy.

been a while since i've posted pickups, been really busy with life. promise i will get some dank shots off soon.