Dank New Pictures!!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by sENCINITAS, May 12, 2004.

1. In the pic with three pieces, the JBD on the far left was list for 350 b/c it is autographed by jerome baker on the bottom. the piece with the flower was my birthday present, so it was free, and the sweetwater was 350 also

the jbd with the shell on it was 150 cuz i got hooked up on it

glad you guys like the pics

2. damn how you get so much money..

deaL?

3. if i knew you in real life, no matter how annoying you were, you'd still be my best friend, haha :D

4. you have your priorities straight. sick shit man, enjoy that. i'm jealous.

5. That is some fuckin sick bud, and some fuckin sick pieces my friend!

6. he lives in soCal you dont need to deal to have mad dough... lol

7. what you mean :smoking::p

8. a couple of my friends get a lot of flave, so they both front me a couple zips at a time.. so basically i just get a qp or so and have to pay them back like a grand, and the rest of the money or bud is mine

i guess its working out well for me

9. Man you guys got some kool shit. All I got is a wooden bowl. It used to be a tobacoo pipe, not any more though. My twin has a glass pipe and my older bro has a metal one.

10. already solved by mr luda, he fill cups like double dees. im fockin roasted.

11. sENCINITAS - nice herb, nice peices, you down in oceanside/vista area very much we should meet up sometime.

12. hogsbreath- im down man, i come up to oside at least a few times a week, and i go up to outer limits pretty often (friends dad owns it)

check your PMs

more pics coming soon

13. im seeing some nice buds here
    how long does it take for a plant 2 start budding from a seed?

roll roll roll a joint
    twist it at the end
    light it up
    and take a puff
    and pass it to a friend