Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank mixed 1/8 Sour D + GDP!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Retrosole, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Just had this 1/8 dropped off, paid $60 but it was so worth it! Hasn't been any real sour around here so I didn't mind paying more than the usual price ($50). As you can probably imagine the sour reeks of gasoline and has one hell of a high. The GDP is also really nice just not nearly as potent and its a bit dried up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice, looks dank and i dont think anyone would mind paying $10 more for something as dank as most sour d. but it all looks dank

3. Delivery charges suck... haha. I remember my buddy charged me 60/eighth to pay him back after accidently breaking his lawn mower by running over a rock lawl o well. He got medical from his caregiver for 40/eighth... it was all good. Top 44, Powerplant, Skywalker, Master Kush, lots of other strains... he moved to CO springs though... much better mmj scene in CO.

Looks good though man... good christmas dank. I always go get it and pay 50/eighth... usually i get smoked up too since im good friends with my dude. :smoke:... i used to get charged 35-45/eighth... those were the days. My bro was the best hook... 10/g all the way up.

4. Wow, the hairs on that GDP look pretty thick and trichy.
    Both of those look pungent and tasty.
    Enjoy the smoke.!

If you can, check out my dank buds and let me know what you think.

Happy smoking