Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank? Mids? Good deal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tolerancemojo, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Got an ounce for $160. It's supposedly Blue Cheese? Does this looks like mids or dank? Is that a good deal?

2. Sorry pictures didn't come out I will try to repost them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Can someone tell me how to post these with good quality?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. In general, that's a good deal for an ounce, imo. Comes out to a bit under $6/g. I've known people to pay around 250/oz. To me it looks pretty good. Maybe somewhere between mids and dank, closer to dank possibly. The only way to really know sometimes is to smoke it though.

Sometimes people judge quality off how big the buds are... (meaning they think really large buds automatically is better weed).. but that doesn't always mean much in my experience. I've been smoking ~6 yrs now.
    If it really is Blue Cheese, it is a great indica dominant strain. I've had it multiple times now.

5. I wouldnt be too happy if i paid $160 for that. I get a zip of super dank kush for $160 and that looks like some mid to me, but there;s different prices everywhere so no one can tell u if its a good deal.

6. i dont think thats blue cheese but whatever the strain u got a sweet deal!

an oz of that qual here would be 200 easy

the reason i say its prob not blue cheese is that ive never seen it to be anything other than dark musty green.

[looks some nice shit tho!

7. Looks like weed and it sounds like you're happy with the price, OP. Why care about what a bunch of strangers online think of it? If you smoke it and enjoy it, that's all you need to know.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Looks to be high mids to me. Happy tokin' though