Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK: Mabey white rhino...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlexStenka, Feb 21, 2008.

1. This girl my GF knows said this stuff is white rhino 20 bux a gram I think its good weed but it aint worth 20 a G

[​IMG]

2. mabey it is mabey it isnt

still looks tasty tho

;)

3. if i was a weed consumer and not a supplier id pay 10-15$ if i was rich

4. I would pay 20 a G but thats just me......

5. maybe 15 bones a gram but not 20.

most 20/g shit i get is A LOT fresher than that with more trichs, but it still looks pretty fuckin dank. :smoking:

peace

6. if I were the pope I would have a neat hat.

Outdoor white rhino maybe? Its crazy how different climate changes indoors vs. outdoor can affect weed. Looks like some good shit though, I would smoke it.

7. if i were super, i'd grow on neptune

8. the bud tasted "sweet" as hell when we smoked it, I really enjoyed the flavor of it. The high seemed really chill and I was all lost within my head. :hello:

9. Around here I'd HAVE to pay $20 for something like that..

10. unfortunately me too. well actually even up to 25. i miss oregon, no more than 15 for that for sure. good shit tho man, enjoy it.

11. yeah looks like it would be worth 20 a g around here..i only buy shit that is 20 a gram but it is well worth it!

12. You may've got taxed a little,
    but $15-$20 for a single gram is kinda what you gotta expect.

Whats $5?

13. How are you gonna complain about getting ANYTHING when you live in Jersey. I live in Cali, and I would NEVER expect to pay less than 20 a gram. At least not for anything worth a damn...

14. you must not live in California :wave:

15. Bud looks delish, bro. I need me some-uh-dat!

16. man i wouldn't be complaining about that price. that kinda shit over here would be like $25 from most asshole dealers. sometimes even $30.

17. i dont know if thats white rhino but it still looks like it is worth 20 a g

18. I do live in Cali, but in a city. Not in BFE Nevada County. I'm really happy for you if you're getting hooked up for 10/15 a dub, but that's not realistic for ANYONE in the states, ya know? And especially for someone on the East Coast like OP. Also, I NEVER buy just a dub, so good for you if that's all you can afford at a time. When I buy on the zip, the dankest shit you've ever seen averages out to 13 a G, but seriously, unless it's some garbo, nobody expects to pay less than 20 for a G in this city/surrounding area.

19. Id pay 20 a gram for that any day. Looks tasty

20. i said it not worth 20 a G cuz i can get really high quality mids and there is really no diffrence but how it tastes they both get me = stoned lol so hey i rather not pay 20