Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK lemon pickup (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deadhead4-2-0, Feb 13, 2009.

1. just got 2 gs of this lemon from my buddy its got an overwhelming citrus aroma and the taste is great lemon citrus taste payed 15 bucks for two gs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. beautiful nug:smoking:

3. nice nugget bro.

4. Damn sick pickup for $15 man. Loving the comic strip too.

5. Nice Pick-Up!!!

6. Beautiful. For 15 bucks per 2 grams i would be picking up like 2 ounces of that shit.

7. thanks dude its some real quality sensi

8. damn that looks beautiful and the guy in the picture underneath is kissing the nug:laughing:

9. for 15 bucks! i hate you

10. haha i didnt even notice the guy was kissin the nug how creative, but seriously that's some dank lookin nugget, hope it gets you toked

11. Looks great man, haha

12. LOL. in the pic the guy is like Sweet mary or something like that. and theres an indian guy. hahahahaha

13. comics rule lol

14. +rep for reppin some janis joplin+sick bud:)

15. Dude, that first pic looks almost...3D

16. dig man thanks finally a big brother fan for some reason everyone thinks its a comic book strip