Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**DANK JACK HERER, Diamond Hash?, BLUNTS! *PICS**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GravityToker, Mar 18, 2009.

1. #1 GravityToker, Mar 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    edit

2. DANKK + REP man

3. nice buds but fuck blunt wraps man

go buy a a green game and youll smoke longer on the blunt for sure

nice hash its just screaming spicy!:smoking:

4. i second that. my favorite is a green game. awsome bud though

5. wow man that shit looks dank =p

6. dank nugs, and great job rolling those mouth-watering blunts! :smoking:

7. lol, i usually get either Swisher sweets, Dutch Masters, or philly's. i got blunt wraps cause the corner store didn't have proper cigar blunts in stock. mind you, these blunts came out awesome. The fat blunt burnt for over 30 minutes amoungst 3 people, the thinner blunt lasted for like 20 minutes.

ya that hash is pretty intense, thx for the comments everyone. I also got some other bud, called King Bud? will snap pics of it later. as for now, im gonna go pass out, so burnt out and faded. GOOD NIGHT GRASSCITY!

8. those buds look like the taste like candy.

9. Ooohh yeahh, love the JH. Always have some on hand. Nice pics

10. that is some sweet mj

11. Looks like some dank and very nice blunts

12. fuck ya man good looking shit, stay high man :smoking:

13. Congrats, Jack is one of my favorite strains, and yours looks great, Enjoy

14. Im jealous of that Jack. Looks dank as hell.

15. i officially just shat myself dank pickup and ur gonna get plus repped hard im truly jealous of that nug but do u really consider it blunt weed if u get my flow?

16. lookn dank as usual grav

17. What is diamond hash?

18. wow that diamond hash looks like it'll get you fucked. gotta give rep for this 1

19. You rolled some FATTTYS, 10g of that in a super blunt on my birthday would be HEAVEN.