Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank in WV?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aaron1o1, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Anyone ever get anything good in this state lol
    Like the times I get some dank weed I can count on one hand and noone ever has enough as to where they are ready to break me off a half o or anything more than a blunt lol

So if you ever get any dank in wv please tell me and what kinds flow through that you guys notice? lol :)

2. I saw a bunch when I was down at WVU, couple people in bars asked me if I wanted ganj. Got some GDP and some Bubba Kush...
    Off topic
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ky7rbs8BBc&NR=1]YouTube - If you watch this 100 times you'll still laugh!! FOUR!!!![/ame]

3. Shit i forgot about the college I'm in the southern portion where nothing good comes through but I work up there on occasion I'll keep that in mind. Occasionally we get some kush but it isnt very potent and probably not kush.

Only once did I buy some real dank it was the best weed I have ever smoked had tons of those white crystals and tasted like a christmas tree lol. Idk what it was called but it now owns my heart.

4. Sometimes the best bud does not even need a name. I've also gotten Mk Ultra, Alaskan Thunderfuck and Lemon Lemon there(it tasted like lemons)

5. I'm deff going to look around when I get back up that way my man thanks for posting.
    Its mind boggling when i smoke weed and it has a real flavor.

6. grow your own?

7. No Disrespect but way easier said than done especially too me. I love too smoke I have for years, cultivating isn't my cup of tea