Dank in the trash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Emeryld, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Last night, I was chilling with my man in his kitchen. He had just picked me up from my dorm, and we had smoked a blunt on the way to his house -- I was pretty baked. We were both hungry, so we munched on pumpkin spice bread, cherries, and Cool Whip.

Recently, he picked up some no-name dank and we've been smoking that lately. He and his mom share a car, and things like his phone, blunts, and his jar often fall out of his pockets. Well, as we were munching on our cherries, his mom comes into the kitchen and tells him that his twelve-year-old sister threw his dank away. However, not all was lost; she handed it back to him and told him that she had taken it right out. His mom's pretty cool, she smokes with us when she can and in between pain management appointments (she gets tested).

Right then, his sister walked into the kitchen. As soon as she walked in, both my man and his mom both instantly go off on her for throwing his dank away. It was probably one of the funniest family moments I've seen while stoned, especially due to the fact that my parents are anti-weed. Having grown up this way, it was a little mind-boggling to see her being scolded for throwing away his weed, but it was definitely appropriate IMO.

2. I'd say to her...

NO DAUGHTER OF MINE THROWS AWAY THE DANKILICIOUS DANK THAT IS DANK IN MUH HOUSE!

Then give her the backhand and toss her out.

3. DANK IN THE TRASH?

[​IMG]

4. Lol, that's basically what they said. :D His mom was like, you KNOW that's your brother's favorite jar!

5. your right man, it does feel bad