Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank highs last sooo long

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., May 14, 2011.

1. It's definitely the best way to go but I think it's good to know how it compares to worse weed. Makes you really appreciate it.

2. cory's tool, bro

3. Hey, I've been on the low grade crap for years and it doesn't seem healthy anymore. I'm thinking about switching it up to some good stuff like kush. Normally an oz of the low lasts about 3-4 weeks, but its weak stuff, so i gotta smoke a lot more.

I just smoked some dank I had sitting around and it's so wonderful. It was like 1/10 of a gram and I'm gone. Is it possible to make 7 grams last about 3-4 weeks smoking once in the morning and once at night? (As in taking 2-3 hits each time)

4. Yeah that should last. I smoke like 3 times a day and 7 grams lasts almost 2 weeks. But I conserve and only roll like one blunt and save the rest for more efficient glass.