Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Herb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KB Grower, Mar 19, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ([​IMG]

Lemony dankness

2. Wow, KB you get some dank stuff. And what kind of camera do you use, your trichs pop like bling bling :p. Your pictures always makes me jealous.

3. Thanks man, this stuff isnt the super dank but it gets the job done.

I use my Samsung smartphone it takes hella nice pics
    Then if i use my jewelers loop i can get real close up there

4. Damn. My Droid is a failure at pictures. I use a digital camera on mine, but yours always look so much more legit. I am going to get a loop today, I will be going to the mall so might as well see if radio shack has one in store. I hear they're pretty cheap and work alright from there?

5. Looks delish, nice grab man.

6. Yeah man as long as its a jewelers loop youre good. They can be tricky and be sure to be carefule with it. Mine has sooo many scratches from me being lazy/not putting it in the case
    But its hella cool to look at the trichs its pretty nice when picking up bud to look for mold/ bugs or see how many trich heads are intact and what color ...

7. Yeah, a necessity for a grower no doubt, and a necessity for those of us who like sharing pics of our buds with our blades, as well as being a nerd and wanting to see resin glands up close and in person :) Will definitely pick one up soon.

8. No doubt..:smoke:

Picking up more of this today.. more pics to come