Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank from da UP eh?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by McGrizzle20, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Some sick purps grown locally in the UP of Michigan. So good. 60 and eighth

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some interesting bud you have there.

Looks tasty though, I must say.

3. Thanks man, it was super skunky smelling, with a hint of fruits, and tasted like a haze mixed with berries and had a hint of coffee too. It was definitely a hybrid, but much more on the sativa side as the the high was a soaring head rush that lasted about 5 mins then slowly over the next hour fades into a nice body buzz, although there is a noticeable sativa'ish crash after, just worn out almost haha. Great buds though

4. Damn dude high quality dank for sure!

5. shits weak son..what is the up anyways has anyone ever heard of it?

6. yo this might sound weird but that looks delicious. i smoke 0.9 of purp yesterday, that was also delicious.

7. fuck living in the lower penninsula. and this small town at that.

8. A yooper with some danks? damn whats going on? lol

9. i can get any strain under the rainbow in the 313 but NEVER any good purps

10. That stuff is dank but I must tell you that looks like it turned purple from being exposed to cold temperatures.

11. Definitely some type of stress going on. Look at the hermied bananas all over it. Still looks good though...

12. Very nice, I bet it is TASTY!!!