Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Food

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali_Toker, Mar 10, 2003.

1. marijuan cookies and brownies mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!

2. lol..I never tried eatin weed before

3. Tried a little, sprinkled on a cheese cracker. Nasty. Tasted like dirt. Didn't do much for me. Gonna try brownies when me and my friend get a free weekend. Should rock.

4. ya i have always wanted to make a weed brownie, but im cared that it wont get me high, and i would of wasted all that weed.....

5. Pot Brownies

150 grams butter (salty)
    200 grams dark chocolate
    1 cup raw sugar
    3 medium eggs
    1/2 cup plain flour
    Nutmeg and Cinnamon
    2 tbsp vanilla essence
    1/4 cup chopped nuts (if desired)
    1/4 oz of finely chopped shake or bud

Instructions: Pre-heat oven to 175oC.
    Grease a 25x35cm baking dish.

Over low heat, melt butter and chocolate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and add spices, sugar and eggs. Stir until smooth.

Add flour, nuts and chopped marijuana. Stir well, adding a dash of skim milk if necessary.

Pour into pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool and cut into 16 to 30 squares according to bravado.

6. ganja truffles!

basically a soft clump of Cannabis flavoured chocolate... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

yummy

scruptious

stonage heaven!

7. thanks for the recipe hempress...would there be an easier way i I have brownie mix though... like melt the butter with the weed..then add the brownie mix??

8. I regularly make Jamaican Jerk chicken and Ganja Gravy. It cn get to smellin' pretty good about halfway through and it gets ya gone.

2 Chicken thighs
    1 1/2 to 2 joints amount of weed, finely ground
    1- 1 1/2 cups water
    ~2-4 tablespoons flour
    Jamaican Jerk seasoning (to taste)
    Kikkoman soy sauce (use Kikkoman, it's got a sweet flavor compared to others.
    Italian Herb seasoning

It's simple to make, clean and finely grind enough weed to roll 1 1/2 or more normal sized joints and add 1/4 to 1/2 that much Italian Herb seasoning.

Place the chicken in a 9" square baking pan and preheat oven to 375-400*.

Peel under the chicken skin but leave the edges still attached so the chicken skin forms a pocket against the meat. Put 1/2 to 3/4 of a joint in each one and save ~1/2 joint worth for gravy. splash the bud with a bit of soy sauce to moisten it up and spread and massage it evenly into the meat and cover back up with skin.

Splash a bit of soy sauce on top of the outer skin, just enough to wet all the skin, but not enough to make puddles in your baking pan. Generously sprinkle Jamaican Jerk seasoning over all the chicken to taste. Jamaican jerk seasoning is sweet and spicy, so if you like it hot, load it up, if you like it mild, lightly dust with seasoning.

Add the water to the bottom of the pan around the chicken and top chicken and water evenly with remaining bud and herb mixture.

Bake at 375-400 for 50-60 minutes and until the top of the chicken just begins to blacken slightly.

I usually bake a potato while i'm doing this so i have something to soak the gravy up. you can use whatever you want but i don't eat bread so i use a nice big tasty spud.

During baking time periodically check the water level and if it gets below ~1 cup add water to bring it back up, you need ~ this amount for gravy in the next steps.

After chicken is done remove chicken from pan and set aside.

IMMEDIATELY (before it cools) transfer liquid from pan into a small bowl (actually i use a 2 cup measuring cup to mix in) and stir while adding flour a bit at a time. add flour and thicken to a gravy consistency, season to taste.

^^^^^You have to do this quickly before the liquid cools and separtes. try this recipe without weed first if you're not sure how it will come out, when you can make good gravy then do a batch up with some mad green.

Stir the flour in with a fork and you'll get less lumps.

Whip or beat with a fork till all lumps are gone and gravy looks like gravy supposed to look the way you like it. Be careful not to thicken it too much.

Now the gravy contains THC ladedn fat that ran from the chicken, THC trapped in and under the crispy sweet spicy skin, and in the meat itself.

Use the gravy for dipping chicken and potato and make sure you get every last drop cause it's stoney.

That's how i eat weed for dinner,

Peace

9. Ya, all that sounds good, but there's nothing like sitting back watching the game with a couple beers and a nice bowl of nugs to munch on...mmmmmmmmmm!

10. you just straight up eat weed shredder?

11. Hahaha, nah, ive taken bites of nugs before but it doesn't taste all that great. I'll admit some weed tastes better than others but it just isnt my thing. Just throw weed in brownie mix and add a bit more butter. ENJOY!!

12. I've been smoking for years now and I have always wanted to

try eating weed I just haven't ever gotten around to trying

it.. So this weekend imma have to bake me a batch or

somethin.. :smoke: :D :D

13. Weed cookies and brownies fuck me up alot more than smokin does, long as you put weed in there its gonna get you high. Gotta cook it though, i remember in highschool some kids just eatin weed outta his baggie, that aint gonna work you gotta cook it cause heat is what releases THC.

14. Thats not true, heat is one of many ways to release THC from marijuana. Others include alcohol, fat and certain enzymes that can be found in your body. So you can just eat straight weed if you feel like it, but it doesnt taste great, and smoking is just so fun.