Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dank fire nugget retirement fund #1

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dagobaker, Feb 15, 2009.

1. planning on ditching the idea that the dollar or gold or the stock market and god forbid the government will help me be financial free so ive decided to keep the top nugs from every batch of cannabis i grow........here are the first three nugs.......the last nug didnt want her pic took. ...out of focus
    its like a safety deposit of bud......to be cured till im 65 :)

Attached Files:

2. Not a bad idea lol. especially with those flame hairs on that third one.

3. shit that looks hella nice

4. those are some beautiful, beautiful nugs

5. im wondering how long till it will start to break down?

6. As long as it's kept in an airtight jar in a dark, cool place you shouldn't have to worry about breakdown.

Just tasty, tasty nugs.

:smoking:

7. ^thats what im wondering.. but doesnt cannabis have a high shelf life? the shaman that was found with 789 grams in a leather bag, and it still had a reletivly high thc content, i think from12%-17%

8. looks amazing...

9. I wouldn't be able to save weed..
    hahahahaha

but.. air tight jars and keep em in a cool dark place and you'll get tons of shelf life