Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK Central FL Purp (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by moose420, Jul 9, 2011.

1. Whats up blades, scooped up some dankkkk purp today. Usually when i run into purp around here its usually not that great and i turn it down, but this stuff was just so fire i had to scoop up a quarter even though i just picked up bud a few days ago (i'll post some pics of that pick up also). This shit is a little leafy but coated in trichs especially when you break into it. As far as the high its def a very heavy body high that hits you in the head first but quickly spreads throughout your body. About a minute after taking a bong rip my arms and legs felt heavy as fuck haha, but without further ado heres some pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A couple nugs from my prior pick-up (two kinds, didn't get a name with either)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:bongin:

2. looks fresh as fuck. your going to get stooned.

3. Central FL got dat fire!!! wish i could find some of that purp though. How much did you pay?

4. Thanks man, i'm stoooneeddd already haha :smoking:

Yea man Central FL has the fire for sure, haven't really been disappointed with a pick up in quite a while :hello:...as far as what i paid, 100 for the 1/4

5. Looks awesome, congrats man.

Price is solid for that quality too.

6. Tasty buds. Love it.

7. Nice buds bro... how'd they taste?

8. Where in central florida are you?

9. looks like some stuff we had down south not too long ago, great smoke

10. good pick up... didnt use 2 think central FL had potential like this but good 2 know its out there

11. Yea man theres plenty of fire around its just all about finding the right connect.

As for the other replies i appreciatr it guys its def some very stony tasty bud :smokin:

12. Mmmmmm the colour on that.... :smoke:

13. Dosnet look like a purp nug.
    Any insight on the smell and taste?
    Could you tell it was just grown in a uncontrolled environment(temperature)?

the last pick up you had though, those nugs look bomb

14. Damm looks delicious

15. Well im not sure how u can tell by lookin at it whether its a purp strain or not because ive seen plenty of purp strains like GDP that will be mostly green with just a lil purp mixed throughout.

As far as the smell its got a very pungent earthy smell with a bit of sweetness mixed in. My dealer had a qp in a container and as soon as he popped it open the whole room stunk. When it comes to taste its tough to pin point but i'd say its got a bit of a floral taste to it.

Appreciate though man the last pickup was def bomb as well but the purp def holds its own haha

16. awesome i just picked up some similar bud, enjoy :smoke:

17. Some tasty tasty snacks

18. Through my own experience, if messed with the temptures to pin point what I see happening to the buds, and there color developing.

Never seen a 100% certain purp strain with a single leaf thats half purp, half green.

If you have colder temps, its not going to instantaneously turn purp in a sec. its going to cote the whole leaf to a purp color over time.

Im not a scientist so I cant prove it lol, but over trial and error, thats the theory ive come up with.

19. Hell yeah FLORIDA nug! Central FL, what city..?

20. been havin some funk come through the 407 and 321 lately, HOLLA!