Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK! Canadian Pick Up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by anthonyg45157, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Not sure of the name..comes from Canada though. Looks pretty good buds are REALLY dense... Only two nugs are pictured...there were 3 and they weighed out to about 3.7. The one not pictured was the smallest only smoked a blunt and it was pretty good.. about to pack my bong up ill let you guys know how that goes.:bongin:..Meanwhile....check out these BUDS! Lemme know what ya think!

Attached Files:

2. Hey i just blazed a1.5 j with what looks exactly like is in that pic ......pretty decent i feel good off the half

3. Looks like some good shit man. Do you know what part of Canada its from? Canada's a big place.:p

4. looks like sum pretty good bcs nice red hairs but its a lil compressed how much did u pay if u dont mind me asking??

5. BC buds im assuming, they look great!!!

6. paid 50 for 3.7 grams...i actually still have a little bit left so it was worth every penny...im not too sure exactly where in canada they came from.

7. Looks dank!:smoking:

8. That shit don't look bad.:hello:

9. LOOKS AWESOME. I have always had a thing for canadian buds. I once got 12g's of canadian headies for $195. They were the best buds I have ever had. :smoking:

10. #10 TheNorthern, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009
    Yuhh, represent canada! BC is where its at. Good lord, if only I owned a digital camera. This is the only pic I have on my comp of BC grass... If your planning a road trip, please visit British Columbia. So fuckin beautiful.
    [​IMG]

11. Hell yeah man! What part of B.C are you from? I'm chillin in Vancouver right now:D Pot heaven.