Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank brownies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Trillstoner420, Mar 29, 2013.

1. So I am deciding to make special brownies at home on Saturday and I'm buying a quarter ounce on the same day. So what I wanna know is how does weed brownies edibles feel, like the high of it? And how long does it take to kick in? I'm stoked and looking forward to this new kinda high? Btw my friend tried it and his eyes were bloodshot, and he was still baked the next day. So from what I'm learning is that it's really strong and potent.

Sent from an iPhone that's not even out yet BITCH

2. IMO, the high feels the same but it lasts way longer. It takes a little longer to kick in too, so if you eat a couple and don't feel it, don't keep eating or you're going to be at a level you might not want to be at haha

3. Depends on how strong they are. You could feel a slight buzz or you could be on the ground passing out. You wanna decarb your weed first to help with potency!

4. It can be a very smooth mellow high just like smoking a 2 bowl session to the dome, or you could have low tolerance to edibles and get literally mind fucked by the high, i've had it happen twice, not the greatest thing but hey, we live and learn, start off with little wait 15 minutes, if it didn't work keep doing little by little.

5. What is this decarb you talk about? And how would I decarb my weed?

6. Ahha thanks

7. Yeah I have a really low tolerance believe it or not a .1 pinner would get me buzzed. Besides its my first time trying edibles so yeah.. It should hit hard.