Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Blue Dream (Baltimore Dank)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bossman3, Sep 15, 2012.

1. dealer fronted me a half today. this is blue dream. clean smoke don't really get much flavor out of the mflb but don't get a bad taste either. the high is INCREDIBLE, probably one of my first true sativa highs. head feels all fuzzy and my spirit is euphoric. Baltimore Represent

2. forgot the pic

Attached Files:

3. That looks very tasty!

What's that set you back?

4. How much will you end up paying for that halfy? Just curious :)

5. expensive...220 for the half. but it was too good to pass up

6. Sexy as fuck.

7. Around 15.5 per dub, that's def not bad at all it's real BDream, so I'd take 14g worth of dank nugs for 220 any day. Nice cop yo! I love the exhale, it's super clean

8. What I really like about Blue Dream is that the hairs are more of a peach color than orange like most other strains. Always makes it look a bit more pretty IMO. Enjoy

9. God damn 220? shit, thats a lot for that.

10. So flame you don't even need a lighter. :smoking:

11. hahaha I know curt im jealous as fuck of your connect I need to find someone like yours.

12. Yeah that looks like some fire, though it's at price I'd never personally pay (I'm also not on the east coast)

I was just thinking recently about how its been awhile since I got some blue dream, I need to get on that haha

13. def the real deal :wave:

14. I am glad bd makes it out there. Man that is a crazy price though.. Just cause I'm in cali, man. I'd get soo much for 220. An O practically, or hella types of hash and grams of different exotic strains.

Congrats on the nice bud though, it's just crazy how its soo different. I picked up some blue dream wax a week or two ago.

15. I might get some blue dream soon .......

I miss it .....

That's a strain that can be identified by smell

16. [quote name='"expandingeye"']I am glad bd makes it out there. Man that is a crazy price though.. Just cause I'm in cali, man. I'd get soo much for 220. An O practically, or hella types of hash and grams of different exotic strains.

Congrats on the nice bud though, it's just crazy how its soo different. I picked up some blue dream wax a week or two ago.[/quote]

It's kind of expensive anywhere, I live in ny and I get that quality buds for around 200-280 an O, idk some places are expensive here though. When I was in jersey it was like 375 an O

17. Damn that seems expensive!

18. Haha, connect(s)* but thanks. I'm only 15 out of baltimore so I know you can get similar prices if you keep looking.

19. We are almost identical to jersey prices for top shelf, but jersey seems to have more cheap bud like beasters.