Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Ass Quarter of Cheisel Heavy HQ Pics.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JareedDubstepa, Jun 10, 2009.

1. #1 JareedDubstepa, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Insane pickup, my dads buddy hooked it up supremely, 90 for the quarter, sooooooo stinky, smells like a skunk sat on my face and queefed a block of aged parmesan cheese lmao :D but seriously it does :eek:

:bongin: SMOKE REPORT

Flavor = Very Cheesy with a hint of Grapefruit.

Smell = Smells like finely aged cheddar, and somewhat fruity.

Feel = A very uplifting high, strong on the mind, with somewhat of a couch lock, very mellow and relaxed, very unique high.

Look = Wowwww looks like powdered sugar on the nuggets. Very dense.

Potency = Extremely Potent, Very High THC Content, if i were to have to guess id say, 21% based on the ratio of flower content to trichomes. An example is, two bowls, and it took me a good 15 minutes of trying to login to gc to post this thread, instead i found myself going mad signing into the gc shop -__- lmao took me so long to realize they required two seperate accounts.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. +rep

for some delicious looking bud:smoking:

3. somemore fiirrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee .... +rep dude

4. Damn son that shit actually smells and tastes like cheese?

You got to be shitting me.

5. #5 JareedDubstepa, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Lmao i swear dude, i put my face in the bag to get that smelly smell, and i got fuckin curbstomped by the like rottenest cheese smell.
    Oooh and + Rep for Dilla, RestInBeats

6. bud looks good. 90 seems a bit steep, but im sure it was worth it.

7. 90s steep for 7 grams? :confused: Lol since when?

8. Oh yes, Dilla, Doom, Madlib. You sir know where it's at in all aspects.

9. Haha thanks man :) Stones Throw Records is so illl man, every artist under that label are so good.

10. good lord i'm about to cum looking at these. nice... +rep.

11. Hahaha much thanks man, and thanks for all the positive feedback fellas :wave:

12. looks real nice

13. those are fine ass buds my friend toke up!:smoking::hello::wave:

14. Think your bong might be a bit too big??? :p

15. is it just me or does that bag look way over 7gs? or is that the dealers stash

16. looks nice ive got 15 chiesel on the go & 5 cheese two weeks into flower lookin forward cant wait ive not even seen it yet finished other than yours is it coach lock tackle mine are all in soil wid worm & bat shit wid 2 plus program ov advanced nuts it makes the dankest bud goin i live 4 dank

17. Nice herbs. Good smoke report ++

18. Looks delicious!

19. Great looking bud and that is one beasty price!!! Around here I would have to pay $120 for that.

20. Excellent looking buds man! $90 for a fat quarter of that shit seems pretty legit to me. I get it's an amazing smoke too. Enjoy da kine :)