Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank ass Jack Herer and Sour Diesel *HQ Macros*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjaherbtoker, Jan 27, 2010.

1. #1 ganjaherbtoker, Jan 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2010
    Both are very good smokes. The Jack Herer has the haze smell, and the sour diesel has an extremely pungent smell. It reeks up my whole house within minutes of breaking it up!! Both are great sativas with a touch of indica. The Sour Diesel is a bit stronger.:hello::smoking:

Sour Diesel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jack Herer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gota say thats some good looking stuff, but damn man, some of thouse pics of the close ups reminds me of germs through a microscope lol. still good looking weed though

3. Damn no more love??:confused:

4. Sour Diesel is one of my all time favorites. Enjoy that with glee my friend.

5. Killer buds bro. Jack is my favorite sativa strain. Perfect high, amazing taste, soaringgg.

6. Grade A meds dude.
    Sour Diesel has that distinctive flavor like no other bud. My favorite. Along with Grandaddy purple.

7. I love Jack, I've tried it many times, I think I like Sour Diesel a bit more. They are both excellent, though.

8. Here's the stem and leaves of the sour d. Drenched in trichs :yummy::smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. what lens are you using?

10. lots of trichs in those pics!

I love both of those strains! Enjoy man!

11. That is so trichomey.

12. looks yummy

13. dude i almost yacked all over my moms keyboard when i saw these pics.... you must be a columbian drug lord to be able to get bud that good(not really bud DAMNN)
    in my greatest dreams i couldnt get bud that good where i live

14. bud like this is y I wake up everyday :) have fun chiefn

15. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens

16. that sour d looks amazing....

17. my mouth is drooling, verry sexy buds