Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!DANK ALERT! ~O.G. KusH~ FrostY 4 GraM NuG

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by burtontoker, May 8, 2011.

1. #1 burtontoker, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    a 4 gram bud, got it for free from my friend who owed me. a 4g nug of some O.G. kush, very frosty and super dank. its got a great body high, mostly indica, and a pine kinda taste you know its OG kush. broken up you can really see all the trichromes inside.

taken from my cell phone, its got a decent macro. working on getting a better camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. i was not alerted that this bud was going to be that dank.

3. Looks dank. Sick free bud lol. im smokin on some OG right now. gotta love OG. :bongin:

4. Oh hi, making a thread about me?

5. hell yeah free weed, makes it even better. OG kush is one of my favorites

6. Dankity dank of the dankness! :smoke:

7. Wow that looks sticky as hell, i had some apollo 13 that looked similar to that... :) good pickup bro

8. thanks, yea i let it dry for a little bit it isnt that crumbly or dry. i like it to be more dry than this but its super dank

9. Nice bud I'm sure it looks even more frosty in person, nice 4 g nug too!