Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK Afghani & Bubble Hash (PICS)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deadhead4-2-0, Mar 22, 2009.

1. just picked this up from my usual guy quarter of afghani and a gram of bubble hash paid 60 for the quarter and 20 for the g both knock me on my ass hope you guys enjoy.

Afghani
    [​IMG]
    Afghani
    [​IMG]
    Afghani
    [​IMG]
    Afghani
    [​IMG]
    Afghani
    [​IMG]
    Bubble Hash
    [​IMG]

2. Maybe a better background...:confused: It looks danky though.

3. Lookin good as always I'd love some of that buble hash myself :D Where you at in Ohio? I'm in the 440 area

4. im in 440 to bro just outside of painesville and there is a nice steady stream of nuggets:smoking:

5. is that a seed i see??? plant that shit. looks good though:smoking:

6. mmm. ask your dude for less stems and more bud next time. aside from that it looks gewd

7. Looking delicious!!!

8. theres a seed on one of those nugs, you should find it and save it.

9. Quoted for truth!

Pluck that seed from your nug, and squeeze it between your thumb and fore finger to make sure its good. If it wont crush your good, and it should definately germinate. I should be picking up some bubble hash next weekend...MMMMM!

10. yea there were a couple seeds in the buds and yes they were mature and my guy did apologize for the stems and seeds as these were some bottom nuggets but it really doesnt matter cause the bag weighed out to 8.2