Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK! Afghan x Hindu Kush = Hogs Breath Pickup, Canada, PICS!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by toastytoast, Aug 25, 2009.

1. #1 toastytoast, Aug 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2009
    Heyyo,
    so just got a quarter of this amazing dank stuff. I was a little skeptical at first as I have never heard of Hog's breath, but did some research found out it was Afghan x Hindu Kush or could be HOG which is Afghan x Skunk

Anyway very sour fruity smell and a crazy indica couchlock with this weed.
    Its very mellow, and huge fluffy nugs.

Picked this up yesterday and a lot is gone already heres about 2grams left and a bunchh of rolled joints, lol half were consumed already :smoke:

Oh btw this is the most I have ever paid for weed, and I was almost punching myself for doing so until I smoked it, $80 for a quarter.

PICS!! Heres about 2 grams left of the dank

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and heres some that I rolled in my joint box
    [​IMG]

More of joint box from the front
    [​IMG]

and heres a pic off my phone of some I rolled before, and the tools ;)
    [​IMG]

Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it too, had a great time last night with this bud
    edit: forgot to mention this won the cannabis cup in 2002 for best indica

2. right on man
    nice weed
    love the crutches in the joints.
    they work great.

peace

3. yeah man they do work great, lol i dunno how ppl do it without them.

4. Siiicckkkk stuff

5. nice lookin buds! Your joint/spliff rollling skills need a little work though bro. Nice joint case!

6. haha lol im not that great, but i do tend to roll better than that, lol i was reallly high when rolling those.
    also theyre for sommeone else so i just hurried them up