Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DANK!!! 1g Jack Herer Bubble Hash, 1g OG Kush Honey Oil, 1g Trainreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wm_user, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Made a little pickup this weekend at my favorite cannabis club :hello:.
    Picked up a gram of Jack Herer Bubblemelt Hash, a gram of OG Honey oil and a very tasty gram of trainwreck which was a very pure sativa! Shit Got Me R.I.P.P.E.D.:smoke:

Enjoy the Picture!

Attached Files:

2. hey, nice pick up... thanks for teasing those of us in the non MMJ states...

Q: what do you do with the honey oil? Do you dip a joint in it? Do you put it in tea?

Last time I had hash was in pound cake (space cake) in Amsterdam...unfortunately, a LONG time ago... the most incredible body stone ever....

Have had some recent luck with Green Dragon, but the full body stone has been somewhat elusive.

:smoke:

3. A: I get a paperclip and dip it into the oil jar and all you need is one drop and I heat the paperclip and drop it on the top of the bowl gets you high as height.

Spacecake and green dragon sounds so good.

4. You smoke it.

out of something like

[​IMG]
    or [​IMG]

5. nice glass ^^^

and nice buds and oils to the thread starter:hello:

6. looks good, but that doesnt look like a gram of oil to me, did you smoke some?