Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank 1/4 pickup *pics*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by The_Jewfather, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Picked up this bud last night, here are some pics. The one nug weighs out to 7 grams.

Attached Files:

2. lookin pretty good, dude!

3. NICE!!
    enjoy that. looks great

4. Ahh enjoy that :)

5. hang on a second, we a have a member named the Jewfather?? :hello: +rep.

Thats some nice bud by the way. :D

6. Thanks for the everyone for the comments and the +rep.

7. Damn you pay for the stem to o well nice pickup

8. nice pick up bro and it doesnt look like too much stem either, and nice sig and name bro props to a fellow jew on the city

9. If I'm not mistaken, stems weigh extremely light, but I might be wrong. Can anyone back that up?

10. Either way they still weigh... which sucks, my guy would take that stem out for sure.

But hey burn one

11. Who cares about the stem. My mouth is watering. You are one lucky dude.

12. I got that same phone, and nice pick up... be safe:smoking:

13. nice nug.. smoke on

14. 404 dank not found. thats some nice mids not headies though.

15. how much did u pay for that?

16. The price was a little steep = $100. But my whole area has been dry for awhile, so I didn't mind paying for it. Also, my friends chipped in a few bucks.

17. that looks nice... but 100 bucks for 7g's? damn man i dunno about that even if your hood is dry.....:(

18. ouch .. 100? and its not even headies, looks like some good beasters

19. Mids at best. Call it what it is....No matter how dry.