Daniel Shaver murder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Continuum, Dec 13, 2017.

1. that's good lol You have many guns?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just a pistol and a rifle.

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone"

• Creative Creative x 1

3. nice! My dad had an AK47 before he passed on lol but now my uncle has it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'd like an SKS before they all get bought up.

Pretty cool to get an AK that's legal now with all the restrictions.

And she's gone"

• Agree Agree x 1

5. You should get one! :)

6. No money XD

And she's gone"

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. This is what happens when you live in a country where people are allowed to own a gun for self defense. The police got to be strict otherwise like other people have said they could die too. In UK we don't see retarded things happen with guns because you have to have a good reason to own one and the police come around your house to talk to you and see where you lock the gun away. Over here the gun has to be locked away in a gun cabanit. I'm not trying to be high and mighty I'm just saying because I always see so many gun crime happening on TV in USA.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Problem is there's not much evidence that gun ownership is the problem here. UK violent crime rates were always lower, and if you look at the numbers before and after the 90's UK gun restrictions, we can see it didn't improve things.

If we look at America we find that violent crime has been declining for more than two decades, yet there are more guns in American hands than at any other time in history. The media tends to give people the impression that gun violence is some kind of growing epidemic in America when the opposite is true.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I won't argue because I cba and I don't come from USA and I'm happy how things are in UK. Only thing I want to see changed is the laws weed but I can't see that happening it's all politics lol

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. To be honest I'm quite tired of pigs like this getting off scot free.

Arizona should have fried his worthless ass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #71 Lenny., Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
    Bingo. Perfectly put.