Daniel Shaver murder

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Continuum, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Seen a cop turn a k9 German Shepard out on a suspect because he did not comply..suspect kicked k9 in head, cop beat his ass something awful...I mean that cop went ham on home boy...dog was ok, but dude had one hell of a hospital stay.

2. Lol. See that's what I'm talking about. There's not a need to shoot most suspects. A patrol cop is armed to the teeth with tasers, sticks, knives, body armor, thick clothing, and a RADIO that he can use to summon every dick on the beat to join in the hunt or to join in on the beat down. The damage that can be inflicted by a pair of handcuffs is almost unbelievable not to mention the street fighting mentality a cop is schooled in. I think most of the young ones might be a bit eager to want to work it out on the concrete. Hey! Nothing wrong with that. If a mofo wants to punch a cop he best be a bad MF'er otherwise his head is gonna swell up like a pumpkin in short order.

"Fear" does not justify a cop killing a suspect. If i shot someone because i was "in fear of my life" I'd do some mandatory prison time. Dont get me wrong, cops sometimes have no other recourse than to shoot a suspect but in both of the situations in this thread it wasnt necessary. It was despicable IMO. The Shaver murder actually nauseated me watching the video.

Dont fuck with a cop. One can beat the rap but one cant beat the ride. A popo can take a person to jail for absolutely NO good reason. If a cop shows up in someone's face there's at least a 50/50 chance they're gonna go to jail and those are the best odds he'll get. It goes downhill real, real fast from there.

3. I don't carry for fear of getting my ass beat, I carry because who knows when some loon may try to carjack you or try and rob you at gun point or god forbid a situation like what happened in Texas with that nut case devin Kelly..

4. True I think our police deal with things better than American police as well though. In the video it looked like he was playing head shoulders knees and toes with him then shot him. The guy was deluded or had mental problems why would they shoot him.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. While traveling I have stopped at some pretty shady looking rest areas..my glock made me feel much more at ease..and just for the record, my glock gen 19 DOES NOT make me feel like a bad ass

6. apparently this is becoming a thing now. People calling it swatting. Where people report a bad situation to someone elses address with the hopes a SWAT team will go there.

SMH.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah..its bullshit

• Agree Agree x 1

8. Yea it is I am already nervous enough every time a cop is near me. :(

9. Sure a Taser would probably have done the job but what cop in his right mind is going to be holding a taser on a suspect who he's been told has been waving a gun around? If the victim did have a gun, and a percentage of them will, then pointing a taser at him would have been pretty dumb. Bringing a taser to a gun fight? Oklahoma officer killed after trying to take suspect down with taser

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It's been going on for a while.

Twitch live streamers often get SWATed by the viewers.

They shoot your pets too sometimes.

"Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone"

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Not to mention if the subject is holding the firearm the muscle spasm from the taser would cause him to pull the trigger.

Still though, I think the cop who shot this kid should be executed. There was no defending this. The kid complied the demands by the cop were shit they should have cuffed him as soon as he was on the floor.

And she's gone"

• Agree Agree x 1

12. What do you mean by Twitch live streamers?

13. "Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone"

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. If I owned a gun I would use it for hunting purposes and keep it all locked away. This guy probably was waving his gun around like a dumb ass and he deserves it then. I don't think people would do such a thing as swatting that sounds like some made up bullshit.

15. We have a gun at our house but its in a hidden safe where the kids don't even know where it is. We def don't go waving around at other people either that's just stupid.

16. If you are the sort of person that wants to go waving guns around or handling guns I suggest joining a shooting or hunting club and then they will probably tell you to calm down or you wont be allowed a gun. the streets are no place to be waving guns around or even in the garden depending if it will make people around uncomfortable.

17. 1) the kid didn't actually have a gun.
    2) I just posted a video of streamers getting swatted. It definitely happens and quite frequently too.

And she's gone"

• Like Like x 4
  18. I always think that's kind of pointless. What use is a gun if it's not readily accessible in case of robbery or some such event.

No offense Tonika I know you got kids and that, but a gun in a safe is the same as no gun imo.

And she's gone"

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

19. Good point lol I don't know what to say. It is my husbands gun he takes it too shooting range & does what he wants with it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. It's tricky when you got little ones. Especially if the firearm has a light slide.

My .32 has a slide so heavy most of the men in my family can't rack it so I never really worry about it not having a safety or my kid brothers coming over and finding it.

And she's gone"

• Friendly Friendly x 1