Daniel Harless

Discussion in 'General' started by Mantikore, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I know this isn't really new and probably been posted, but I got a kick out of this dude today. He is a cop with issues in Canton, OH.. You can't help but laugh at him even though he should of been jailed (DON'T FUCKING... fart wrong..) The shit he says when all hyped up is hilarious..

This was from July 29th, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpC3-2ATmIo]‪Canton Police Officer Daniel Harless Making Death Threats Again! (Unedited)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

And this is the most recent. June 8th, 2011
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exsa8vcXvIg]‪Cop Assaults Man For Legally Carrying Gun - Canton, Ohio - Officer Daniel Harless‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

2. :rolleyes: There's always 1.........wait no there's always 9 million when it comes to cops :mad:

3. Knowing me i would've probably farted hella wrong.

Farting wrong is another term for shitting your pants, right?

4. This cop has the potential to be one of those cops you see in movies who snaps and turns into a crazy vigilante.. Like sneaking into a guy's house (he went through a yellow light 4 days before) and ends up burning him alive in front of his Wife Susan, and their two daughters, Greta and Joy. Probably off the family too because he thinks his cause is so great, it'd have to be a crime to witness him.

Then it'll evolve into crimes that effect him. Like the old lady who got her wheelchair stuck as she was exiting the cashier lane and made him wait another minute in line.. Her head will be severed after he gets done papercutting her entire body so she can bleed to death slowly, at age 86.

This guy must be stopped now..

5. that dude from kop busters just got nailed for a bogus charge in a raid recently didn't he?

6. this cop has major anger and power issues. he probably has a very very small penis, an unhappy marriage, and just a horrible life in general so he has to feel powerful by fucking with people. so sad that we live in fear of the people who are supposed to make us feel safe.

7. Do Not Talk To Cops Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

8. Someone needs to find this cop off duty one night and bash his fuckn brains in with a fuckin bat. Then send his wife the tapes of his arrests, like these two. Show her what a great human being she married. Then find his partner too.