Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dangers of wood dab rig

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deraafman, Aug 19, 2018.

1. #1 deraafman, Aug 19, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    so i just broke an expensive dab rig, cat knocked it off the table when jumping up...

i dont really want to buy another one yet so ive been brainstorming how to build my own with tools available

first i used a 3/16 metal adapter with an aluminum can, yes i know so bad but i wanted to see if it would work. taste was harsh and hurt my lungs so never again

however i fashioned myself a wood pipe that holds the metal piece, i heat the metal 3/16 bit up with the torch while its in the wood, it smokes a little because the wood get charred, wait for it to stop and enjoy. it rips the same as my old rig

my question is will the smoke from burning wood give me cancer? im waiting till it goes away but im sure some of it gets in the chamber. if its not safe i will just wait to afford some decent glass

2. Why take a chance?
    China Dab rigs are very cheap. <$25USD rigs can be had on DHGATE)
    If things are really tight, maybe make a pineapple bong and adapt it for dabs???

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. BTW..I got one of these and a few of my buddies followed..GREAT all the way!@!@!

Thing is about perfect and for <$30 USD delivered!!:)

2018 2016 New Skull Glass Bong Fab Egg Bongs Original Faberge Egg Water Pipe Recycler Bong Oil Rig Dabs Glass Hookahs Dab Oil Rigs From Artistic_glass, $27.14 | Dhgate.Com

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. #4 BrewsnWeed666, Aug 19, 2018
    There's nothing wrong with smoking via wood I own 3 wood pipes but they where also made properly so I won't be smoking wood with my weed lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Buzzer777, Aug 19, 2018
    I would think that a dab rig would get hotter than na plain flower pipe and the wood would be charred faster..

I used to make apple bongs all the time back in the day..

No apples or pineapples handy?..There were always empty Toilet Paper rolls to make a shotgun bong with..
    Yukkk..but it worked..LOL

• Agree Agree x 2

6. Oh yeah it wouldn't work with dabs since you have to heat up the banger or whatever it'd catch fire,my wood pipes get hot when I smoke hash in them but not hot enough to do damage..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. P{rob
    Problem would be that after a Sesh....You wouldn't really care if your hair was on FIRE!!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

8. eh i guess its safer than an aluminum can. i feel like i really fucked my lungs doing that. they hurt

dumb dumb dumb

9. because the last one i ordered took 7 weeks to get to me lol

10. Mine took 2 weeks to Nevada;)