Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dangers of unflushed weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lucifer767, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Ordered Some weed from this guy who took forever to come in the first place. Now when i finally get the weed i realized it might be unflushed. Whats the danger of unflushed weed?:confused:..Is it safe to toke?:smoke:

2. What do you mean by unflushed, as in he didn't do a last flush before he harvested? If that's the case, then it's fine, flushing is optional, I didn't do it myself last time I harvested due to a minor mite problem.

3. You will get a headache, after you smoke it if it isnt flushed. Post pics for accurate input...

4. [quote name='"EyesSeeingAll"']You will get a headache, after you smoke it if it isnt flushed. Post pics for accurate input...[/quote]

How the hell could you tell if it's been flushed by looking at a picture? :Rolls eyes:

5. I've never heard/experienced this before. You will get a headache if it's middies :p

6. [quote name='"GD1966"']

How the hell could you tell if it's been flushed by looking at a picture? :Rolls eyes:[/quote]

He asked if it is safe too smoke. So I said post pictures.

7. [quote name='"Maryed Man"']
    I've never heard/experienced this before. You will get a headache if it's middies :p[/quote]

Lucky you. And i have smoked unflushed weed, and it greatly makes a difference.