Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dangers of homemade tinctures

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by mudmaster69, Jan 16, 2014.

1. I read on another forum that mixing cannabis and alcohol releases deadly esters from pesticides. Is this true?

2. some people have touched on this subject i think BKS said that the salts may transfer over to the alcohol. so yea it is possible Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Grow your own in organic soil. Nothing to worry about then. You can always search out an organic grower if you can't.

It will transfer into oil too . I grow my own organically, so I know what's in it and on it. Would not matter what the medium you use if it has pesticides on it. It won't matter how you ingest or smoke poison..... It's all bad.

4. Hmm deeply inhale poison or drink it. Same thing