Dangers of Driving!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Baked Buddha, Apr 30, 2013.

1. What me and my friends do alot is get baked and drive.
    We don't drive anywhere dangerous, just on the straight highway.
    SO my 2 friends have already smoked, and it was my turn (I moved to the passenger seat to smoke) So i started smoking, as usual.......then it kicks in
    For what seems like a sec, i looked down at the bowl, and looked back up only to realize.....
    ".......Where the fuck are we?"

I asked my friends where we are, and both started to freak out, they didn't know where we were either.
    We pulled over on the side of the rode and got on are GPS only to realize how far we had drivin
    I started to smoke in atlanta, and by the time it took to realize where we were, we had been driving

For

HOURS!!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!

im so high

2. Has happened to me and I'm sure plenty of others here, ahh the joys of getting stupid high. I miss them.

3. i do love a good blazed drive, it like your driving a spaceship that rolls lol

4. The good ol days, fuck we would make 6 hour drives every suinday exclusively for the drive, probably did that 50 times, didnt get pulled over once but i'd never do that again, my luck has run out.

5. Blunt cruises on the highway. Keep the windows pinched and no other bud on you and your good. Window tint is your friend !

6. ive driven across the island for fun before

i love long highway runs.....

7. Oh my God, how irresponsible! You guys could've killed someone or yourselves! You should know better! Smh!

Lol, just kidding, at least they weren't drinking. :rolleyes:

8. Haha i love taking car rides while tripping. Feels like you're gliding through the galaxy it makes me giggle.

9. Watch out OP, some people on this site think smoking and driving is like drinking and driving.. They get pretty worked up :confused_2:

10. Code:

As long as you remember you're driving, your smoking shouldn't be a problem. While it's not really the best idea, I do it.

:metal:

11. If you were driving down a straight highway, why did you need to use a GPS? Couldn't you just have turned around? :confused:

12. [quote name='"Company Picnic"']Watch out OP, some people on this site think smoking and driving is like drinking and driving.. They get pretty worked up :confused_2:[/quote]

Yeah, and watch out for the people that will tell you its "safer" to get stoned and drive than drive after a few beers.

Its impairment, and unsafe no matter how you look at it.

13. I still dont understand how you can justify being impaired by any drug while behind the wheel of a car. Alcohol or weed impaired is impaired.

14. @PotToker: You can say the same about day dreaming, texting, tail gating, driving tired, after prescription meds. The list goes on and on and i don't see many deaths from high driving but i see people i know die every year if not more from drunk drivers. I watched a family get killed on the freeway and only the father survived. The guy was drunk and jumped lanes. He was our apartment manager and to see how he lived and felt after really made me want to cry.

Sorry to say but i'd rather have everyone baked on the road than 1 drunk person. It's been scientifically proven that weed has little to no effect on driving other than that person being more careful than need be. I wish drunk drivers symptoms were more cautious driving, maybe if it was that family would still be alive and that child would be in high school starting life.

15. Sure, and I've made the argument before tthat you shouldn't be distracted in any way when driving. High? Texting? Buzzed, yeah, you might be fine to drive.

But its impairment and dangerous any way you look at it. Advocating getting high before driving is as irresponsible as advocating driving drunk, IMO. Idc what people do, I'm just saying, its foolish. Seems like since this is a weed forum there's a lot of hate for alcohol and therefore drunk driving, but really there's no justification for advocating one dangerous activity over another.

16. Ya i don't endorse it or any impaired driving i'm just saying i'd much prefer a high driver vs. a drunk driver. It's proven that weed has little effect on driving and i'm saying that because i've seen the studies and multiple times they have come to the same conclusion.

17. I've drivin high for almost 4 years, I have no accident record and it feels just as normal as sober driving.

18. I have driven high a few times in the past and buzzed twice. I don't recommend driving impaired at all, but I would say that driving drunk is much worse. They are both wrong but driving high is the lesser of two evils.

I miss how it felt to drive my V8 Mustang after smoking a bowl. Being high didn't really make me feel like I was a reckless driver, actually quite the opposite. When I'm high I feel like I pay more attention to everything so I'm really careful. I will admit that I shouldn't have been driving a couple times because I was just too stoned. I'm older and more responsible now so I rarely drive high anymore.