Dangers of covid vaccination?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ultramaxx, Sep 2, 2021.

1. ICU patient about to be put on a ventilator, gasping for breath* ... "Can't i get the COViD vaccine now?"
    ICU nurse, "...no."

ask an ICU nurse how many times they have heard that question in the past 8 months.
    it won't even be close to zero.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Are you still ratting out on businesses?

3. What of those that are fully vac and on the same vent.? Or those fully vac that have died or had miscarriages ?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. 7BF5EAA1-DD89-4F4D-8613-212C8D5840FC.png 7BF5EAA1-DD89-4F4D-8613-212C8D5840FC.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. very nice... keep spreading the lies.
    it will only help the democrats in 2022 & 2024.

over the next few years, redumblicans will lose 100's of thousand more voters... yahoo...!!

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cheering the deaths of 100's of thousands so you have a better chance at winning a vote? :eek:

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Some people are just toxic.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. And yet look at all the red turn out from the past couple of days - blue states went red. …. democrats are talk… that’s it. (Well more so then republicans) democrats talk a great game but there’s nothing behind it. (Look at Obama )

9. not initially... but now hearing the redumblican politicians continue to spread lies hoping COViD remains an issue so they can win in 2022 and 2024... that is truly despicable.

red states run by red politicians not following medical science remain the highest infected by COViD.
    do the math.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. LOL you think republicans want the covid hoax to continue?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. their track record on telling the truth is nothing to brag about.
    continuing to support the big lie of the 2020 election, do you really think they will stop at anything?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. #52 Jsaunders, Nov 12, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
    Continue thinking Biden got the more legal votes then EVER before

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. #54 gumbygrow, Nov 14, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2021
    Just like the way covid is being handled with a one size fits all aproach. I suggest you read up on firearms before using one Alec.

6 shot revolver 83%
    8 shot revolver 87.5%
    9 shot revolver 89%
    5 shot revolver 80%

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. #55 Ultramaxx, Nov 19, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    Yeah I got no clue if the vaccination is safe or not or worth it.
    I’ll leave it to others to educate me on this I’m anti vaccination but I’ve got flu shot before and only had migraines … never got the flu in 10 years and almost never got flu vaccination but twice in a decade . Just too go against my anti vaccination ideals …
    It’s like a game of Russian roulette As said above!!!
    It’s sad when people are vaccinated have the same fatality rate, and 98% recovery rate with or without vaccination. Unless that number is false who knows ???
    I don’t know what too think ….
    If more research was done on what’s actually inside the vaccination… it would help us alll, i’ve heard crazy nanotechnology rumors as much as I am being micro bug eggs in it or some bullshit..
    I highly doubt that it’s that dangerous but it could cause blood clot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Covid is dangerous - just like the flu - some people die. what’s really sad is no emphasis on eating or getting healthy

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. blatantly false... you seem lazy and opinionated... a very poor combination if you want anyone to take what you say seriously.

17. Heard and seen all the BS surrounding covid and the vaccination. and the whole mask stupidity.
    Instead picking a side and arguing the priority should be health .. as in everyone doing their best control this virus.
    To bad all these governments have been lying to the people from the beginning for hundreds of years because now allot of people can't trust what is being told to them,
    From the people who don't think covid exists and got the covid to heathy people who get vaccinated and still get covid and damn near killed them .

Do I think everyone getting vaccinated would help stop or slow the virus ( yes ).
    Do I think the vaccination is dangerous or deadly to some people and again the answer is yes .

My thoughts are do whatever suits you .
    I am old have health issues and wish to enjoy life .
    I got all the Covid vaccinations ,that to me is the wisest choice .
    What you all do is on you. but make your choice and live with it .
    FYI I take a bunch of Vitamins every day.

18. How do you think they created the vaccine? You have to know what's in it to create it. Micro bug eggs? lmao everytime i hear a new conspiracy i laugh.

19. it helps if you know a little biology and chemistry. the MRNA vaccines are nothing like a flu vaccine. MRNA exists in every healthy body. among other things it does, it instructs your cells on how to build useful proteins. the COViD virus has a protein layer on it's surface which allow it to attach to your healthy cells.

the MRNA vaccines place a form of MRNA into your shoulder muscle cells and instruct your cells to produce a protein similar to the protein on the surface of COViD. not the virus itself, just that benign protein. this is what is happening for a few weeks after your vaccination.

thing is... your body doesn't need this protein so it forms antibodies to get rid of this invader ... basically how your body treats most infections. do those antibodies go away... no, not immediately. they stick around to make sure you're protected for a while. and if they see actual COViD, the antibodies attack and rid your body of that protein not even caring what is beneath the outer layer. in a word... nifty.

believe it... don't believe it... people make intelligent as well as idiotic decisions every day... that's your freedom.