D'Angelos vs Subway

Discussion in 'General' started by Foop, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Usually just go to a local deli for a sandwich but for a chain, maybe TOGO's.

2. LOL yeah.... i was gonna say something... thats what ROAST BEEF LOOKS LIKE! talkin about green and shiney and nasty looking. Its roast beef.

3. Subway uses deli meats..
    However they are kept frozen constantly so that may affect them slightly..I don't know..
    Regardless it is still actual meat.
    The same you'd buy from a grocery store.

4. Ya think? Sarcasm friend.

5. We have a D'Angelos and like 15 Subways. I really don't like any of them, but since there's a Subway 2 minutes from my house, I chose Subway.

We did have a Quiznos, but I think it shut down less then a year after it opened. I got a sandwich there once and it was probably the worst thing I've ever taken a bite out of in my entire life. I can understand why it didn't last long.

6. Man there must be some fairly incompetent fast-food employees in the chains around some of you users.
    Because having eaten at both Quiznoes and Subway I can say that I love both,
    delicious and nutritious!

7. Wow people really get upset over this? It's food people!

Subway is fucking great thank you! I never see no goddamn quiznos or other sandwhich places around my area. You can't talk shit when they make it convenient for you.

8. I gotta go with Jimmy Johns or Planet Sub.

9. #29 wackdeafboy, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    never heard D'Angelos. I don't think we have any of them in colorado.

CHEBA HUT!
    Check the menu guys! All of them are name strain. :cool:

10. Not fair I've always wanted to go there, yet Canada for some reason doesn't even have a chain similar to that!!
    Even though we have a higher stoner ratio than America, what kinda shit is that?!

11. lol The subs are the shit!
    In Boulder, Everybody is a stoner or used to be. It's a stoner community. :D

12. I'm fairly sure my country can relate to that, Canada and Cannabis just go hand-in-hand.
    Yet for some reason nobody has ever mixed fast food chain with stonerdom.

13. All I know is that the subway off to the left right as your coming down mainstreet in Brattleboro is absolutely garbage.

14. I can't stand quiznos, but I used to live near a subway that was just killer. Every sandwich was loaded up and made properly. Fast food places are nothing but inconsistant, but I never had a bad sandwich from that one.

I'll still make my own subs over going to any shop though, cheaper and much tastier.

15. They're all garbage, lol. On the rare occasion that I go to subway, I just get a veggie sub.

I prefer the Vermont Country Deli off exit 2. They make the best sandwiches :D

16. 5$ any footlong sub, how can you beat subway man

17. I'd rather go to a local place to get subs, but sticking with the choices, Quiznos. I've never had anything I didn't enjoy from Quiznos, so that's why it's the winner. But for real, nothing beats the taste of REAL Italian meats on a sandwich.

18. #38 DJchronic2, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    Its lookin like Quiznos is the winner.Thats what i picked.man could i go for some right now..:D:smoking: my bro says Blimpies is better than Q's.anyone ate there before?I think he's full of shit.nothing can beat Quiznos.