Dang Leaves are curling (hard Rain)??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by hoko, Jun 1, 2003.

1. Dang well i just looked at my plant today and it started its 7 leaf things today and well dang it began to rain really hard i mean seriously the size of golf ball drops things and i was in the car and just got to my plant and it was plowd down and all the leafs are curling downawrds like it would if it was watered really bad and i brough a cup i thought it would fit in but its to big to fit in it so i cant cover it up the rain has died down but the leaves are looking horrible is it going to die is the question here or will it perk back up please anyone know help a grower out please help my lil girl this is very upsetting right now cause it just got a few lil things that looked like female pre flowers coming out of the nodes Ahhh

2. just leave it alone and hope its strong enough to live thru this.......if it isnt raining hard like that anymore then the plant should respond quickly........just my opinion....my paintball gun fell on my plant and it was all meesed up but i did my best to straighten it out then gave it a lil fert...few days later it was fine.