Dang, I really digged Israel.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lynchings, May 17, 2010.

1. i think were missing the point here.

russia is allied with iran.

iran hates israel.

America is allied with israel.

russia is giving a nuke to people who hate israel.

that can mean only one thing.

RUSSIA IS GONNA NUKE US!!!!!

where did i put my shotgun...

2. I have like 12 in my bunker, come over.

3. If the usa even thinks iran is about to attack israel they will invade faster then you can say islam.

4. ^...ungh.

5. How can a brainwashed ignorant hillbilly like yourself be taken seriously from this point on? I seriously hope Iran makes a big mistake and nukes your house.

6. Israel was always doomed to fail, I think. The Arabs hate and distrust the Jews, so how did anyone think a nice way to settle disputes was to declare the Jewish national state in the middle of the Middle East? It was a thoughtless decision, I think. I know, there are Jewish holy sites there and such, but wouldn't a nice big patch of sunny Siberia have been nicer? :p

No, that's a horrible joke, detracting from the point - it just wasn't realistic to place Israel in such a volatile place without having total understanding and rational brotherhood from the Arabs. This would of required a cultural revolution in the Arabs, who are too damn proud (much like the Jews themselves, just more numerous) to think rationally about the entire concept. How does such a cultural revolution come about? Look, historically, at this sort of thing. The 'Age of Enlightenment' was an age of development, of generally good times - there simply isn't much 'englightenment' if everyone is hungry, sick, frightened and, more recently, under attack by the US military. Same goes for the American settlers in America - they were backed by an empire and later forged an overblown one of their own. Americans were always relatively comfortable, or at least the higher up's were safe and comfortable. They could afford to write wonderfully rational laws because they weren't being assasinated frequently. The laws were obviously obeyed by the people, who gradually were 'enlightened' as they were forced to think and behave in a nice way. Look at the 60's revolution, for a contrast. Times were once again plentiful, everyone was being fed and were relatively safe (though living in fear of a far off little Asian country), they could AFFORD (just like the 'enlightened' lawmakers of America) to think, to question and to raise the bar in self improvement, rather than self preservation.

So, were does this leave the situation? For Israel to work, the Arabs need to become 'rationalised', even 'civilised' if that's what you want to call having a nice big change in Arab 'zeitgeist'. This can only come about through the Arab people being fed, sheltered, watered, living in safety from US agression. Once the Arabs have chilled out, they'll be far less hostile to the Jews - under the threat of retalation by the United Nations, or sadly more realistically the United States. Either way, the Jews must be protected from Arab bullshit and agression. We're just going the wrong way about it...

7. I used to feel the same way.

Right now, i very much wish the US would stop supporting Israel. I dont wont former Israel heads of state holding high positions in America. Americans should have one, and one allegiance only. Allegiance to America.

If you like how Israel handled the Six Day War, you must not be aware of what happened to the USS Liberty.

Israel knowingly attacked an American recon ship.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3319663041501647311#

Watch this video. Your spine will tingle with anger by the end.

8. Israel's very creation was hypocritical-the notion that the Jews deserved to displace people and make them suffer because they were displaced and suffered is ridiculous. Furthermore, their military might is only surpassed by the United States. And given that they were founded by the UN, and the five permanent members of the UN Security Council are the five largest arms dealers in the world, I'm not concerned about Israel. I'm concerned about Iran. The west loves Israel, even when they violate thousands of international laws. Proof? The Palestine Segregation Wall, for one. Frankly, as long as Israel fights with anyone but the west, they'll have the wests support, and Iran, or for that matter a conglomeration of all Middle Eastern countries, is not a threat to them. These are the same fuckers that bring tanks to deal with stone throwers. Israel's creation and their continued exists is illegitimate and unjustified, but wholly supported by the largest powers in the world. Don't worry about Israel. Iran will be decimated if they attack. The US is itching to attack them.

9. #29 prez420, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    You make that uranium deal sounds like its good deal for Israel. Reality is that iran gets to keep half of the uranium to do with as they please. So basically it comes down to this iran gets to make 50 nukes instead of 100 (i just pulled those numbers out of my ass i don't know the exact number they can make). To a country as small as Israel any amount of nukes is to many. A single nuke detonation would devastate the country as a whole because fallout is the real danger of nukes the explosion is small by comparison.

Also to say syria is out of the question is just crazy because in the other times the arabs attacked Israel the majority of arab state banned together to attack Israel so there is no reason to think syria would sit on the sidelines. Plus everyone knows the syrians are just short of being pure puppets of Iran knowing that can you still say Iran wouldn't tell syria to fight Israel ?

Interestingly enough there is a prophecy about syria it says damascus is going to be completely destroyed in a single night. I duno if it means this up coming war or not but syria is going to do something that gets their capital city destroyed in a single night. I think the only weapon that can destroy a entire city in one night is nukes. Israel has said many times if anyone uses any wmd on them like chemical of bio weapons they will use nukes. Does that mean syria will use chemical weapons on Israel and get a nuke shoved up their ass for doing it? Who knows.. Everyone knows Israel has nukes even though they haven't admitted to it officially so we know Israel has the ability to back up their threat the question is if syria is dumb enough to use wmds on Israel.

10. Why are we not hearing calls for sanctions against Israel ?

Syria will not launch an attack against Israel. What makes you think that ?
    Fairy tales about Damascus being destroyed in one night...:rolleyes:

11. #31 prez420, May 30, 2010
    I wonder if you will still call it a fairy tale when it becomes reality..

Well there have been calls for sanctions against Israel. The problem is Israel has never threatened to use them outside being attacked first by wmds unlike Iran whos leader has said on countless occasions that he wants to start ww3 so he can prepare the world for the mahdi to rise to power... It's clear Israel has the nukes to scare the arabs away from using wmds. Think about it Israel is the smallest nation in the middle east if u was living there wouldn't you want to have a trump card to keep you neighbors from using wmds on u ? I would be all for Israel getting rid of their nukes once the arabs learn to live in peace with Israel until then I want Israel to have the biggest gun on the block just so they have something to point at the arabs and say you screw with us ure ass is toast.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYXThHiOyOk&feature=player_embedded#]YouTube - New steps on nuclear disarmament[/ame]

But as you will note in the video Israel's bitch the US is very very slow to say anything that mighty offend them..

Ellen Tauscher, the US under-secretary of state for arms control, said "the United States deeply regrets" that the draft pressures Israel to join the NPT.

Deeply regrets ????
    So Israel should not have to join the NPT..
    Israel under pressure to join NPT - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

13. It's not about offending them its about what is right and what is wrong. The arabs have been out for Israel's blood from day one only a fool would be against letting Israel have what it needs to defend it's self.

Point is Israel's nukes keep the arabs in check. You take away the nukes from Israel and the arabs will uses chemical and bio weapons on Israel. Guess that doesnt matter to people that have it out for Israel from the start but to those of us who want Israel to have a fighting chance it does matter

14. #34 N15, May 30, 2010
    I haven't had the time to read through the whole topic but I will in due course. I'll just share my thoughts on the subject for now.
    And what do you have to say for the use of WP by the Israeli on densely populated areas killing, burning alive many Palestinian women and children, hitting schools and injuring several UN personnel? What do you think of them violating international humanitarian law? The Jews, the Israelis, the Zionists specifically, are going to cause a lot of trouble in the near future. They will continue to use the holocaust as an excuse for their actions and constantly play on the guilt of the happenings in the second world war. Israel, combined with the power and intentions of the US, will most likely begin the third world, by planting information concerning nuclear capabilities in Iran, just like they did in Iraq, invading in the name of national security interests, just like they did in Iraq, Russia will be quick to get involved in defense of Iran, who they supply weapons too, the consequences being death on a global scale.

Any questions?

:smoke:

For anyone, especially OP, talking about the sincerity of the US government (not just the US, nearly every government in the world) in matters concerning Iraq, mistaken intelligence regarding nuclear weapons, you are wrong. The US government (again, I'm not targeting the USA, it's a worldwide issue) are responsible for several dozen coups, overthrowing indirectly and directly, not always successfully, over 40 governments, and the invasions, the bombings, the occupations, the torture, all of it. In the name of democracy, I know this is a separate issue entirely and you may doubt everything I've just written, although it seems to be pretty common knowledge on these forums (unlike out among the common people), it is all well documented, you just have to do the research and educate yourself. But there is a link here, to all the happenings in the middle east.

15. You totally make the arabs sound like they are innocent when the truth is much different. Israel gave the arabs the gaza strip and what did the arab's do ? They didn't build homes farmland industry etc... you know the things a peaceful a civ would do, they used the gaza strip to start attacking deeper into Israel with their rockets. The arabs have made their intentions towards Israel very clear.

You can keep calling them palestians if you wish but the truth is they are just arabs because palestine was most of the middle east. Israel only makes up a very small portion of the original palestine. Where is your out cry for jordan syria iraq and lebanon to return the land to the palestinians ? Your unfairly singling out Israel as if they are the only country created from the original palestine. Do you really think people are stupid enough to believe Israel was the only country created out of the original palestine ? Anyone that can read can see Israel was only 1 of quite a few countries created from palestine so the arguement that Israel stole the land from the palstinians is moot until u start saying jordan and the rest of the arab countries also stole the land from the palestinians. Knowledge is bitch when ure trying to sling ure propaganda around huh ?

16. It's pretty simple what the arabs want, to share Jerusalem and a return to the UN partition plan. Do you know how many resolutions Israel has broken?

[​IMG]

You have to have a serious pro-Israel bias to think theyre the victim here.

17. #37 prez420, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    @aaronman : What your map leaves out is the little fact that majority of land Israel gained was via the spoils of war after they were invaded by arab armies. The arabs have never given Israel peace case in point Israel was founded on May 14, 1948 the arabs united and invaded Israel that very same year. Thats not even taking into account that the talks for creating Israel were going on for quite a while but the Arabs wouldn't agree to share the land. The only time the arabs didn't officially invade Israel was the 1967 war but if you look at the movements of the arab armies it was clear they were planning to invade Israel. You want to talk about bias then explain to me how is it Israel always seems to be the bad guy even though they are always getting invaded by multiple other countries?

There seems to be some weird double standard when it comes to Israel because no other country in the world would be asked to put up with so much BS from it's neighbors. Just think about it like this what would the USA do if the mexicans where carrying out terrorist attacks in the SW USA ? Yeah a large chunk of the western USA use to belong to mexico but the USA beat mexico in a war and took the land as the spoils of war. If mexico was doing the samethings to the USA as the arabs are doing to Israel the USA would send it's military down to mexico and beat the sh!t out of it. Why does Israel have to take so much sh!t from it's neighbors ? My point is this the bias is against Israel because no other country in the world would be blamed for defending it's self.

I dont exactly know the reason why the bias is there I have heard many things like the world sides with the muslims because the muslims control most of the world's oil reserves to the NWO is controlled by satan and satan's number one goal is to destroy Israel so he can make God into a liar because God promised that Israel would never be destroyed after it was reformed. I just dont know what the real reason behind all the hate of Israel is but one thing is clear, Israel is asked to put up with all kinds of crap that no other country on this planet would have to put with.

As for how many UN resolutions Israel has broken I dont really know and I dont really care because I am against any form of world government. I feel the UN should be nothing more than neutral ground for world leaders to talk things out. Yeah I know thats not what reality is but a man can dream can't he? Honestly though I am surprised you would even bring the UN up because from your other posts I would have thought you was against world government also because you argue so strongly for limited national government and I would think limited international government would be even higher up on your list. Anyway sorry bout taking so long to reply but it was memorial weekend and I was out getting drunk and in-general having a good time.