Dancing when ba-aked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DCW_4, Dec 26, 2006.

1. When I was high with my g/f, she wanted to dance, and I was like okay. So we got up and danced for like an hour. I couldn't believe it! We were waltzing to chopin and shit or whatever (and I don't even know HOW), and after an hour, there was a knock on the door. So, I put on the visene and my cool, and answered the door. It was the hotel manager. My girlfriend was like oh shit! I opened the door, and he asked if I have been drinking. I was like, "no sir, I have not in any way, or form, been consuming alcohol, and neither has my underage girlfriend". He was like "ok, because we have been getting a lot of complaints in the last hour of serious bumping, falling, and people running into the wall coming from this room" I said that we were simply rough housing, and would stop.

Lesson: Don't Dance When You're High, In a Hotel Room.

2. That's why you should invest in a sound-proof suit.... :smoking:

3. Haha that was hilarious!

4. If u liked dancin like that u should try rollin some E

5. great story, i woulda been like, she took it like a champ!

6. exactly

7. Sounds like you had a fun time. Good way of handling the manager, Don't do E weed is perfictly fine.

8. High DCW and vita! lol, funny story. Its a good lesson though, Dont dance while high period! at lest you werent in public view...lol. Peace, TBug

9. i pull the ill crip walk when i'm baked, i get "ohhh shit white ***** can walk it!" from all my black friends, i don't know why i'm so good at it.

10. I'm too lazy to dance when im high, and i cant stand the whole club scene with the drunk kids and the flashing lights either. so dont have to worry about me dancin while im high
    ha