Dan;s Custom Signatures...

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Dan is King, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Damn, you do some cool shit. I can't wait to see mine!

2. i would love if you could make me a sig with my avatar kinda theme. i leave it to you to be creative. also with the words: visca el barca.
    thanks thanks.

3. My bad everyone...
    I have been working on this Professional logo... any C/C?

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
    http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo248/KDdesignsFTW/KLGCcopy.jpg[/IMG*]

tell me what I can do.

5. I'm too sober to understand what you are talking about.

7. I want this skyline picture to be the size of your sigs on your first post.
    I'd like this picture in black and but still have the lights of the buildings shining.
    [​IMG]

I'd like the words "t0key the bear" near the bottom, not right at the bottom but a centimeter up probably. I'd like the font in cursive and navy blue letters.

Also i would like the picture of the mitten
    [​IMG]

I want this shrunk down so it's maybe 2.5 or 3 centimeters tall near the left corner of the skyline picture. I want the color to be gold. not yellow gold but a metal looking gold, or silver. whatever you can do. if you cant make a shiny looking metal texture then just a white mitten with black outline

Thank you.

Sincerely,
    t0key

8. Cartoon bigfoot smoking a joint, with the smoke spelling "Funk"? :D You'd be the best person alive if you could do it!

9. DANIS just realized you spelt my name wrong on mine LOL took me a week to notice...

10. hey man can you do me something like rasta colored smoke swirling round my name

11. I hope its not too much, but I want a trippy purple background (or purple color scheme), with pot leave along the border.
    [​IMG]

could you use the leave in the bottom center. including the outlines and have the purple outline blend in with the purple trippy background?

if you can, cold you throw this somewhere in there too. lol http://c2.api.ning.com/files/-BIJDh...LFlNgVVrJbU5dS3HeEt3kkWuhViEQ1/flcl4hwhx9.jpg

this can be the bckground if you can make it purple and pink, or magenta, or violet, you get the idea. [​IMG], if yo have something trippier its cool too. :) thanks. :smoking: hope i made sense. lol

12. Hey, i cant post a picture but if you could make me one that would be fuckin cool.
    nobody will make me one cuz i cant post pix!
    but if you have the time i would like

EasyGreenTHC in old english letterz somewhere

kermit the frog
    (smoking maybe?)
    and a cannabis plant.
    i would appreciate lots of green too

thankz!

13. Midwest.png

white-widow.jpg

CornOnTheCob-main_Full.jpg

I want it to be an obvious midwest theme.

Throw in all the pics with a nice color scheme nothing too bright or ugly.

Just some normal colors and try to do your own thing to get my point across.

I just want It to say my name, and just collage all those photos in and even some you feel would make this picture better, thanks in advance!:D

14. hey dude whats good

i would like a surfer themed sig a little wider then the last one in your post above, prolly like 200-250 pixels sideways?

k the idea is like, a surfer with an old vw van 70s style colors, maybe some tie die all faded out, with some glowing lights or something thatd be rad dude... no text on it at all just the sig

rep'd you

15. Yo, I PM'd you a while back about a Sig. Did you forget me, or just don't have time? No worries either way, I'm just wondering. :wave:

16. Everyone... my bad for not posting this earlier... but, I'm done making signatures for a little bit. I just don't have time to do them.

I'll be back when there is a 25th hour in the day.