Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. Those purps look bomb dude.

2. I can def tell you are in Wisconsin, as I've been getting most of these strains as well. Where in WI are you if you don't mind me asking.

3. most of the recent strains whee picked up in green bay. i stay out in the middle of nowhere though.

4. casey jones

[​IMG]

5. #125 dan k, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    stupidstoned

[​IMG]

6. Its not taking me too long. Love coming back and seeing your pickups man. Props like always.

7. Right?!

8. dude i just have to comment on your nugs again. + rep to u and wisconsin. this is one of, if no the best pickup threads on this site. great job man:hello:

9. Damn, I wish I knew where to get good shit like this.
    I'm in Milwaukee and I barely get shit worthy of my lungs.
    It's dank, but it's not like this shit.

10. damn that casey jones is looking great.

11. #132 dan k, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
    chemdog
    [​IMG]

trainwreck

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. such pretty bud. Smoked out of a spoon?

Get a vape, those strains would taste amazing. unless u have one already :p....:confused:

13. i have a vape, i dont like the high i get from it so i hardly use it...

but i usually smoke out of my bong

14. #135 SnackeyG, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    I live in GB and I've never even seen any thing close to this. It's all just plain no name weed. I really wonder where you find it. I always wanted to smoke stuff like this. Edit: No crystal no hairs on the stuff I've seen. :(

Any advice? Don't need a direct hookup but I'm really wondering how you manage this when I've never even seen someone with weed like this.

15. try lookin around the west side more, be prepared to pay 65 an 8th usually for this type of dank.

16. Look for the pandas puking rainbows. They gots the good drugs!

17. the best

18. damn son, that trainwreck looks fire

19. I would come up from Milwaukee for this shit.