Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. mmm i love cheese. Blue cheese with hash oil.

2. hey dan, ive been getting some reallly nice stuff outta the valley lately. was wondering if you got anything like it... its like a super skunky, make your car wreak in 5 min type bud. all popcorn buds. smells a little lemony, looks like it was dipped in coke its so dank. lol. im getting it at 50 an 8th.... all the way up though.

im thinking its mainly sativa since i can smoke at work and have a really nice high and able to work still. its not overwhelming rush, its just mellow and quite nice i think. tastes really nice and super smooth.

have you gotten it?

3. dont know how i missed those last pics they are so dark reminds me of some urkle i had years ago looked just like that

4. sounds nice, i been gettin mostly import recently though.

5. #65 dan k, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2010
    i grabbed this ysterday he said its shiva crossed with something that starts with a j that he couldnt remember
    shits pretty good.

idk if guy ment to hook it up fat,
    weighed up at 32.5g :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lovin that skunkXXX, shit is nice as hell and $375 an o, decent.

7. more mr nice guy =]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

heres a piece of the shiva next to an out of focus piece of mr nice guy lol

[​IMG]

8. g**d**m-that-looks-good

9. do you work for nasa?

10. on jupiter.

11. some green crack a friend brought over.

[​IMG]

12. found some decent nuggets today

not too much of a smell but it gets me pretty high.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Looks tasty. Nice pick up yet again :rolleyes:

14. mr frost

smells like some sort of potpourri or something deffinitly a good smell though
    has a spicy hash taste to it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. some cheese i got last week but apparently forgot to put up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Im liking those amber trichs on the cheese for sure.

17. Hey man i was just wondering where in Wisconsin it is you live, just a general city or something, i have a friend who lives there and tells me that the bud in La Crosse is pretty bad, his friend had some that was laced in embalming fluid and it was everywhere there.
    Just trying to help him out.

18. read the first post.