Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dan k in wisconsin's pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, May 24, 2010.

1. Casey Jones:  It's sugary sweet with subtle hints of citrus.  It produces pleasant effects and is great for the creative type.

Afgoo:  It's an indica dominant strain that has a sweet and piney scent.  It's great for a good nights rest.  Isn't really a couch locker though.

Sweet Island Skunk:  It is a sativa dominant hybrid that has 19.6% THC and is a favorite among medicinal users.

Shiva Skunk:  It's the most powerful out of all the Skunk strains and the most potent indica dominant strain ever made.  It's a super hybrid and a cross between Northern Lights #5 and Skunk #1.  It provides a very strong and mellow high.

Granddaddy Purple:  It's a cross between Urkle and Big Bud.  It has a distinctive grape smell and taste and creates a smooth, even buzz.  Expect more energy than a typical indica.

Ice Cream:  It's an indica dominant strain that creates a great hybrid balance of effects.  It has a smooth, creamy taste.

Skunk #1:  It's a cross of Afghani, Mexican Acapulco Gold, and Columbian Gold.  

Headband:  It's a cross between OG Kush, Master Kush, and Sour Diesel.  It provides a smooth and pleasant tasting smoke.  Great for pain relief, relaxing, and relieving stress.

Blue Cheese:  It's a cross between Blueberry and the original UK Cheese.  It has a sweet fruity and berry scent with a musky undertone typical of the original Cheese.  It brings a smooth and easy sensation with great psychedelic and euphoric effects.  It makes you feel happy before coming down nice and easy.

White Widow:  The buds are covered in crystals giving it an almost sugared look.  It is very potent and powerful strain.  It creates a powerful, energetic, and social buzz.  It's a strong high.

Green Crack:  It's mostly sativa and provides a short cerebral high that is nice and light.  Often described as "spacey".  It is sometimes known as Cush or Green Cush with a C.

Chemdawg:  It provides a very relaxing and cerebral high.  It's a popular medicinal strain.  It's a cross between OG Kush and Sour Diesel.

Big Bud:  It produces massive buds.  It has a smooth smoke that delivers a somewhat strong high.

NYC Diesel:  It's a cross between Sour Diesel and some afghan indica.  It provides a cerebral head high with a little bit of a heavy body stone.

Blue Dragon:  It's usually so dark purple that it looks black.  It has a smell of fruity pebbles and grapes.

Sensi Star:  It's a headstrong indica that has a lemony scent and taste.  It creates a strong body buzz and gives you some energy.  The THC levels are as high as 20%.

2. Yeah I've enjoyed all the New Glarus beers. Pear St Brewery is just down the road from where I live so I spend a fair amount of time there. The Hemp seed porter is my current fave but they sell out of it in just couple days whenever it hits the tap. I like leinenkugels IPA and snowdrift vanilla porter. I just like how all the grocery stores around have good selections of beers don't have to go to a microbrew store to find them. I do miss widmer brothers rogue full sail and deschutes brewerys tho.